Thread: Serina - New to 533 and she wont disapoint!

Banned

Serina - New to 533 and she wont disapoint!

Service Provider's Name: Serena.

Session Month & Year: Friday 18 September 2015

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: None as yet.

Photo Authentication: They are real.

Estimated Age: Mid 20’s

Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long

Nationality: Chinese.

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5' 1 " Body Shape: Slim size 6

Estimated Breast Size: D cup. Natural.

Pubic Hair: Trimmed but a pit prickly.

Kissing Available: Yes DFK.

Services Provided : Kissing DFK, Daty, BBBJ sex in various positions.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

English: Very Limited.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Friendly.

Overall Performance: Excellent.
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes very good

Roster: Friday.

Roster Says:

Serena - Size 5, C cup, 162CM, young and very pretty, petite slim body, experienced top service, Singapore girl. Roster says "Serena arrives @533, Young student..petite..and very sexy face..plus offers an exceptional service.. 533's talent scouts say that Serena has a soft GFE and very friendly, flowing long hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. This one is definitely a must see lady so don't miss out."

Review:

Roster pretty much has it right though I think she is more like a size 6 and this has to be a first for me but I think her bust is larger than C cup. I would say a D cup and they are natural.

Serina entered the room, her first day at 533, she looked a little lost in her nice orange two piece costume which really suits her. I was getting in the shower and she set up the bed with a little guidance and then stripped off and hopped in the shower as I got out and dried myself.

She then used the mouth wash as she dried herself off and I took the opportunity to have a gargle as well.

Down to business and some light kissing that soon became a dfk while I got to check out those large natural boobs as she stood in front of me in nothing but her birthday suit a bit of face makeup and hairy pussy on display.

We then moved on to the bed for some kissing she is a good kisser lots of tongue and may be even a bit sloppy at times, but hey I love kissing so its all good and she is into it.

Eventually I decide its time to move on so I progress slowly down to those lovely boobs and I go to work on them, as a boob man I just love them and they seem to love the attention so I spend some time there before moving on down her body finally arriving at they Y.

Her pussy has been trimmed but is a bit bushy and prickly but I spread them wide and she has an unusual pussy ! Not sure what I mean by that but it’s a bit different to most, anyway slip your tongue in and she lays back and enjoys the experience she is not the easiest to get aroused but she does enjoy it and so I preserver and work on finding out what she likes and what works eventually I get her excited and she grabs my head and holds it while she explodes in an orgasm.

Exhausted I move up the bed and lay beside her, we exchange kisses and she immediately moves down for some bbbj and let me tell you she is good at it a lovely bbbj followed.

She doms me up and climbs on in cowgirl and rides me for a short time I am enjoying it and she then dismounts and says fuck me, I was expecting doggy but she rolled over on her back and I enter her in missionary.

I didn’t last long and blew my load as we kissed and cuddled.

She cleaned me up and gave me a massage for the remaining time.

Serina is a fun lady and seems keen to look after her customers I am sure she will become a regular at 533.

As always YOMV.

In summary.

She has a nice pair of large natural tits. All you tit lovers go and see her!

Her English is very limited so a conversation is somewhat difficult.

She is friendly and seems to enjoy her job.

I think she the type of girl that will do well at 533 she has a great attitude and body to match and don’t forget those large beautiful natural tits.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up (as it were) on the spiky pussy hair. In the throws of coitus with a gal last week in standing mish I thought I was bonking a porcupine. Ah well - time might change her approach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Thanks for the heads up (as it were) on the spiky pussy hair. In the throws of coitus with a gal last week in standing mish I thought I was bonking a porcupine. Ah well - time might change her approach.
    Yes there is nothing like a smooth shaven, waxed or laser pussy unfortunately some girls don't go to the trouble of having a shave etc most of my favourites know I like smooth and shave on the day they know I am going to see them, lets hope that they all shave on the days they work