Erin-dfk warrior
    Kitty
    Kiki

This girls in any order

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely Kiki at Ginza

I would think both would be YMMV.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Some girls are "performers"; they will give any guy who walks in a GFE (or a PSE, or BDSM, or whatever he wants - they are professional WLs and performers)
    Some girls just cant do a GFE (some will do a PSE which is great and some are starfish or princesses which is definitely not great).
    Some girls are so sweet and nice that they will treat every guy who walks in like he is their boyfriend.
    Most girls will give you a GFE if you give them a BFE - you have to give to receive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza

#1 Lisa - All time favourite girl. Not bias because she has a tongue ring at all.. just see her once and you'll know why.

#2 Venus - I haven't seen most of the diamond girls (cutie, baby, kitty, leah, nana, love, lydia, nozomi, diana, lydia) but I can tell having seen her and just by looking at the pictures Venus is the best looking.
    She also has to be one of the best gfe I've had. Venus is a legit good girl.

#3 Shasha - I love Koreans girls in general but Shasha I just really click with, so everything feels really natural. She is always eager to please.

#4 Megumi - Great girl, really playful. Awesome to fuck but I enjoy just kissing her the same if not more.

#5 Cherry - Super sweet girl, she really gets into it, seeing her ass in doggy style is wow and very tender and passionate kissing.

#6 Kiki - Super wild dfking and fucks like a rabbit on speed. I usually always matched her pace have never tried to make her slow down. The girl that really got me started/hooked on Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juts0929 View Post
    Erin-dfk warrior
    Kitty
    Kiki

This girls in any order
    Add Saki to that list. She is another awesome kisser.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I reckon this is a personal opinion. Depends what your definition of DFK/GFE is? If you explain/describe what you like it may be easier to say who is good. Also what locations you're willing to travel to. No point saying a girl is good that is far away from you that you will never go to.

Hope you find what you're looking for bro.

Banned
    I love GFE

For me the best at BBBJ with CIM is Ada at 533.

I am not a CIM person but I have been unable to stop doing it with ADA she is so good at BBBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Varies for everyone. A lot of the seasoned girls are greatat faking it. Best gfe I've experienced are mainly from the fresh young girls from ginza/5star