Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illicit Substances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ice is a disgusting drug I know of a few guys who have gone off the handle after taking ice. One smashed up his girlfriends place, the other savagely beat his girlfriend to death after she said she might break up with him.
    Albeit these two people had violent tendencies to begin with but ice really fucks with your brain over time.

Drugs affect people differently but for guys especially. Everyone reading this should stay away from ice it's bad news.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Ice is a disgusting drug I know of a few guys who have gone off the handle after taking ice. One smashed up his girlfriends place, the other savagely beat his girlfriend to death after she said she might break up with him.
    Albeit these two people had violent tendencies to begin with but ice really fucks with your brain over time.

Drugs affect people differently but for guys especially. Everyone reading this should stay away from ice it's bad news.
    I agree very good advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm ok with it in my social life, but these are two worlds that I don't want colliding. I've heard of shops where girls get paid more money to do ice with punters (paid by the punters), which makes it hard to refuse, especially when you have long bookings on top of that.

This is just my personal opinion, but aside from never touching the stuff, the disparity of power in that above scenario makes me uncomfortable, and I personally don't like patronising venues who allow (let alone encourage) that sort of thing either. There's plenty of other shops where that's not a problem, so I can just conveniently avoid it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people need it all as if punting isn't anough on its own

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yeah I have

this is going back a few years but I did visit clubs quite frequently and would have the odd Jerry Springer and maybe a baggie of gas to go with it. Id often visit and share what i had with working girls but i never forced it on them as they never forced it on me.

Some of the girls are social users and are by no means junkies and they would have the odd line here and there to keep them going through their late night shifts. Some of them use ice again just to keep them up and also from what i have heard its great to fuck on.

Ecstasy can be a great drug to fuck on too as long as you don't have too many.If you have had a few pills, you can really find it hard to get it up, so the condom rolling off your penis can be a problem if you don't watch it. But the benefits are a loss of sensitivity which can help some who suffer PE and means you can really give a pussy a nice hammering.

And as for the extended sessions i have heard stories of girls basically just looking after their clients while they binge on whatever takes their fancy.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Toke away

Yeah i usually have a good session before going to masage or brothel. Cumming while stoned its pretty epic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by weedinator View Post
    Yeah i usually have a good session before going to masage or brothel. Cumming while stoned its pretty epic for me.
    As they say in Scotland...Aye man, ya canna beat a bit a canna for totally satisfying and intense orgasms. Probably due to the increased dopamine release in your brain

RT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My only exposure to this was during a very recent visit to a city shop. There was a small bin just for used needles in the bathroom. Needless to say I won't be going back there again.

Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    My only exposure to this was during a very recent visit to a city shop. There was a small bin just for used needles in the bathroom. Needless to say I won't be going back there again.
    I think the shop is doing the right thing having the needle bin. It's actually more risky without it. Just because a shop didn't have that facility doesn't mean that they are not at risk. In fact the risk can be higher since the needle may not be disposed by punter or WL properly.

Many times, especially Asian shops.

Ice, weed, poppers. I used to take when I was young, but not anymore. Did try the popper though.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I remember finding a clear plastic bag filled with what looked like clear sugar crystals near the wash basin.
    Could have been anything but I had my suspicions aroused
    Its just I couldn't believe my Darling regular would partake or be involved

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Was his name Max
    You are such a dickhead. Probably the reason that you don't do reviews anymore is because you have erectile dysfunction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    <crybaby words>
    That was written 30 days ago, obviously you have nothing better to do than troll through old posts looking for a reason to post some vindictive drivel.
    I've told you before loser, post your petty arguing here, and stop polluting other peoples threads with your crybaby words:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-other-threads

Remember you are the biggest fool on the forum so maybe it is time you changed your avatar to this:

Oh, and lets not forget how many fake user ids you have and how many times you have been banned ... You are a pathological liar Max.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    You are such a dickhead. Probably the reason that you don't do reviews anymore is because you have erectile dysfunction.
    Maybe people value Cunninglinguist's posts but he just reminds me of banned Harmony.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A couple of times

I have had WL's offering stuff to me in the past. Mostly from a place I used to visit on Willoughby Rd. I haven't been back since then.

Not my thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Illicit substances

At certain karaoke drinking bars in Sydney, I've seen the girls do a little coke. Chicks, not only WL's seem to love the stuff in Sydney at the moment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12