Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL asked for my number...

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL asked for my number...

Been seeing a WL for a while, I asked for her number from the beginning and she said no, wanted to keep work and personal life separate, so I thought ok, but kept seeing her. Then last time I saw her, she asked for my number, but hasn't called me since.

Anyone know why she would want my number, and should I expect her not to ever call?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Been seeing a WL for a while, I asked for her number from the beginning and she said no, wanted to keep work and personal life separate, so I thought ok, but kept seeing her. Then last time I saw her, she asked for my number, but hasn't called me since.

Anyone know why she would want my number, and should I expect her not to ever call?
    Probably just to keep it handy if she thinks she can use you for something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's bored and struggling to find a topic?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Keeping you interested and making sure you keep coming back to see her?

Or you never know, maybe she wants to strike up more of a social relationship..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who knows..
    may be she is planning to move to a different shop and wants to keep you as a customer

Dont take it to serious bro , its just a simple chat . You ask and she ask

Thumbs up

Wants to marry you for sure, start a family and live happily ever after

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a couple of MLs ask for my number on the pretext of inviting me home for dinner, but all I ever got was follow up calls wondering why I hadn't been in to see them lately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Part of the game. "hired guns"

Some will go out with you though if that's what you want. Law of numbers bro. One will eventually say yes.

Phone number = Story begins

Banned
    Can we make this thread sticky?

It just keep popping up every 3-4 weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why were you asking her for her number?

You could also text/call her, if u don't want to wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See another WL and get over her .IMO

Senior Member(無間使者)

Number

I think she wants to fuck you.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A number is only AS good as the connection that is behind it. Every WL you've met at a shop would rather have you as a client than a fuckbuddy/boyfriend.
    There are exceptions to the rule of course but that would be due to $$$ more than anything.

If you are trying to meet women the brothel isn't the best place to do it. Of course there is no harm in asking for a number and trying to take her out one time to see what she's actually like.

Worst that can be said is no and if that's the case, no worries just pretend like it never happened but probaly don't ask her again.

Girls can give out their digits for any number of reasons but it's not that big of a deal at the end of the day. Just don't ask for a number like the video below..
    better to ask midway or close to the end of the session before you have a shower and tell her where you would take her to gauge her reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha, that vid was gold

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working girl swapped numbers with me once. Was flattering until I realised she was leaving the shop to go private and must have been building her client base. Don't give it too much thought dude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to save yourself from all the pain and torture, count your lucky stars that she doesn't text or phone.
    Finding a decent girl itself is difficult but finding a decent WL who would like/love you is like finding a unicorn: you only hear stories about them but they don't exist.
    Talking from experience. But again, there are exceptions.

Things that WL will say to you that you shouldn't take seriously:

1) Give me your number. I text/call you and you teach me English.
    2) Someday I cook for you; I am very good cook (she may be but she will never cook for you)
    3) I don't have a boy friend (she has someone back home; you will never know about him)
    4) I don't like white guys; they are too big (in their mind: I like white guys; they are so big.)
    5) I don't go out with other customers (she goes out with many; you will never know about it unless you stumble upon them by chance)
    [This one was particularly painful; it will drive you crazy]

The WL you shouldn't take seriously:

1) One who doesn't know your name; even if she knows, she calls you by nickname (Like - Nemo, brown/white/black guy in chinese,etc )
    2) One who refuses to make eye contact when you meet outside and to avoid eye contact says things like - eat your food; aren't you hungry?
    3) One who is very friendly to you in the room but is rather gloom in your dates. Believe me some WL behave totally different in the shop and outside.

Having said that, there are few WL who are good and level headed; they will tell you straight away - "Can i just go ahead and say No; I am just doing my job here".
    I admire that kind of girl. It's so easy for people to leave morality in these places but some still has it.
    The majority doesn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    If you want to save yourself from all the pain and torture, count your lucky stars that she doesn't text or phone.
    Finding a decent girl itself is difficult but finding a decent WL who would like/love you is like finding a unicorn: you only hear stories about them but they don't exist.
    Talking from experience. But again, there are exceptions.

Things that WL will say to you that you shouldn't take seriously:

1) Give me your number. I text/call you and you teach me English.
    2) Someday I cook for you; I am very good cook (she may be but she will never cook for you)
    3) I don't have a boy friend (she has someone back home; you will never know about him)
    4) I don't like white guys; they are too big (in their mind: I like white guys; they are so big.)
    5) I don't go out with other customers (she goes out with many; you will never know about it unless you stumble upon them by chance)
    [This one was particularly painful; it will drive you crazy]

The WL you shouldn't take seriously:

1) One who doesn't know your name; even if she knows, she calls you by nickname (Like - Nemo, brown/white/black guy in chinese,etc )
    2) One who refuses to make eye contact when you meet outside and to avoid eye contact says things like - eat your food; aren't you hungry?
    3) One who is very friendly to you in the room but is rather gloom in your dates. Believe me some WL behave totally different in the shop and outside.

Having said that, there are few WL who are good and level headed; they will tell you straight away - "Can i just go ahead and say No; I am just doing my job here".
    I admire that kind of girl. It's so easy for people to leave morality in these places but some still has it.
    The majority doesn't.
    Good post.

Be ready to post it again in a few weeks time when the same topic comes up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opinions would be appreciated. A working girl asked for my number and we do contact each other. She really interests me as a mate. outside the shop I'm not interested in flirting messages, sex talk etc can they leave their work at the shop ? How do I request it ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast