Thread: Never again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Never again

Went to see this chic at jackson rd sunnybank hills. Her ad on backpage was pretty good. $60 for 30 min massage. Pics r fake but worse still is she is about 40 plus years old n really fat. Actually had fat rolls. About 5 of them. Never again, i even struggled to keep it up during the ending.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnielui2003 View Post
    Went to see this chic at jackson rd sunnybank hills. Her ad on backpage was pretty good. $60 for 30 min massage. Pics r fake but worse still is she is about 40 plus years old n really fat. Actually had fat rolls. About 5 of them. Never again, i even struggled to keep it up during the ending.
    Why stay in the first place then? Just say sorry, you are not as advertised and turn around and walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnielui2003 View Post
    Lol. I can just imagine counting the fat rolls as she loves you long time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take it as a lesson

Next time, Walk!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that mate, as my fellow punters chant, "walk away". Here is what I done to the bitch(es) who wasted my time....

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t=jackson+road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Why stay in the first place then? Just say sorry, you are not as advertised and turn around and walk.
    It really should be that simple. But I guess people feel a responsibility to stay, that and being outside the comfort zone makes it hard to think on the feet. The mind goes a million miles an hour, should I , shouldn't I. People like to avoid conflict too. I used to feel like that, but I don't give a fuck anymore. They are manipulating us, not the other way round.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    It really should be that simple. But I guess people feel a responsibility to stay, that and being outside the comfort zone makes it hard to think on the feet. The mind goes a million miles an hour, should I , shouldn't I. People like to avoid conflict too. I used to feel like that, but I don't give a fuck anymore. They are manipulating us, not the other way round.
    Personally I don't remember actually thinking anything when I stayed at a punt I regretted. I guess it was a sense of obligation to follow through on what you promised. Somewhat different now with WLs but still feel somewhat obligated with shop MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by revolnaisa View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate, as my fellow punters chant, "walk away". Here is what I done to the bitch(es) who wasted my time....

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t=jackson+road
    Definitely walk, be polite but firm, do not waste your time and money.