Thread: Garden City

Senior Member(無間使者)

Garden City

Went to the place on Kessel's Road that used to be Red Tea lately. 'Therapy Centre', its called now, no messing around.

After some confusion and communication problems we settled on a China girl in high heels and a tight outfit.

Massage was quite bad, one handed in parts. But the girl was nice and had a sexy way about her. She absolutely bathed me in oil, which was not needed.

Extras were over-priced, and little technique was involved. She was quite embarrassed during the act, contrary to her demeanour before hand. Light touching was allowed, but I don't think she was very welcome about it. All in all pretty depressing. First time with the young lady. Maybe she would loosen up after a few visits, who knows. She was definitely fine though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bad luck jaccky... thanks for the review

there looks like a massage place right next to it also... should try that one next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1234 View Post

there looks like a massage place right next to it also... should try that one next time
    In my judgement they looked to be empty premises and up for rent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate Should have just gone sunshine, not far from there. Some hotties on there who will give great service. I have atleast 3 regulars in there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When i went to check out sunshine the other day... the look of the girl in front scared me off... same as gtm... but maybe just the wrong day i went...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1234 View Post

Definitely don't. Weird house with an old duck (60+) running the show. Surprisingly tight pussy. Think she is gone now though. She switched from massage to FS and fired all her MLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have popped by Red Tea 3 times over the course of 4 months and each time it has been disappointing. MLs are meh on the look scale plus all nearly massage correctly and when ask trying to get premium extra tips when you know their service is going to be shit. Never tipped this place and still won't till there is a ML there worth their service. Pretty much on my avoid list till the new year and maybe some good ML or management picks up their game.

The last time I went to Red Tea, it was pretty good with a good finish, although as with other places in Brissy, overpriced extras. I wholeheartedly agree with the suggestion to head up to Sunshine Day Spa though. While the extras are still expensive, you definitely good your money's worth compared to other joints in Brissy.