Person's Name : Jojo

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 22nd September 2015

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/jojo.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Attractive, tall, slim, toned, natural B cup titties

Pussy: Fully shaved. Lovely pussy lips and nice large clit.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I had booked Ada and got to 533 on time, in the room, paid money and showered. I was all full of anticipation as I sat there with just a towel around me awaiting Ada’s pleasures. There was a knock at the door and as I cracked it open there was the receptionist and a tall very attractive gal standing behind her. Oh oh. The receptionist explains there is some problem with Ada and she won’t be attending to my needs after all. The attractive gal standing behind her was on offer. Now this is normally a disaster scenario but lo and behold the gal behind was Jojo who seemed to be rostered on for an additional day. Yo! My lucky day. Jojo is just great.

Jojo is just a delight and this was my fifth time with her. I now know how to pace myself and enjoy the session. Off with her clothes and again I am struck by her body. Tall, slim, flat tummy, nice waist, great legs, square shoulders, tight butt, fully shaved pussy, attractive face. Boobies are nice and natural and the best part is she has very responsive nipples that go hard, get nice and dark, and pucker up at the right moments. Just as sexy as all get out.

Jojo is super affectionate and just knows how to gently rub her nipples and body against me whilst gently fondling my cock. DFK was little more like LFK this time. She has wonderful soft lips and is a great kisser but no tongue today. She pushes me back on the bed and with my legs hanging over the edge she kneels between my legs and gets to work. Very slow buildup of licking and slurping, BBBJ and full on DT BBBJ. This gal is an expert.

Some nice kneeling doggie DATY followed. Jojo is really flexible and just looks fantastic in doggie with her face down, shoulders on the bed, arms outstretched, and arse way up in the air with her pussy on full display for DATY. Lots of appreciative noises from Jojo.

Into her in mish with her knees up under her ears and she is sooooo tight. Just so smooth and she can take a full length without complaint. Flicked her over for more of the doggie position and recalling looking down at her body is giving me a boner now as I recall the scene.

Corner of the bed mish and she again looks great arching her back and pushing her hard nipples out. Whew.

I managed to last this time and got to get her cowgirl finish. I think she was a little tired from working Monday as she wasn’t her usual full-on self but it was still a great session.

Enjoy.

Banned
    Thanks for the report bro! I can't understand Ada lately she seems to not turn up so often glad you had a good time with Jojo, I have not seen Jojo so may be a visit to see her is on order!

Sexy elegance Jojo in today 19/11

533Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable and sweetheart Jojo.. GFE charm with a noughty service.. A must see young lady to experience and saviour..

Jojo- Size 6,C cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Hong Kong Girl .Roster says"Jojo arrives @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. PSE style service.. DTBBBJ and CIM.. Plus Jojo has a sweetheart cheeky smile, GFE charm and is very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Jojo client review here. ++NEW PICS++

Sexy elegance Jojo >http://www.533willoughby.com.au/jojo.html

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991