Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 533 duds

Banned

533 duds

Why has it taken the management or administation so long to close this thread or delete it?

The shop concerned complained a long time ago about the thread or report being incorrect and damaging.

Apparently the shop concerned is not one of the shops this forum support may be its because the shop is a threat to the shops they own and support?

A fair go for all on this forum is all I would like to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Why has it taken the management or administation so long to close this thread or delete it?

The shop concerned complained a long time ago about the thread or report being incorrect and damaging.

Apparently the shop concerned is not one of the shops this forum support may be its because the shop is a threat to the shops they own and support?

Because it happens too often ? Can't shut everybody up ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Oneonone banned did not see that comng.
    Maybe defended/promoted 533 one too many times

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Oneonone banned did not see that comng.
    Maybe defended/promoted 533 one too many times
    Nah ! Defending an advertiser is not an offense, but stupid comments attacking advertisers on advertising threads other than his $150 shops is an offense. And yes, it happens one too many times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

pork chop

His favourite $150 pork chop restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nah ! Defending an advertiser is not an offense, but stupid comments attacking advertisers on advertising threads other than his $150 shops is an offense. And yes, it happens one too many times
    Agree 100%
    Well one less 533 shop ar writer on here now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Agree 100%
    Well one less 533 shop ar writer on here now.
    Finally he is gone!

So sick of his pointless and unrelated replies to every thread,which somehow he twisted and turned into being about his favorite shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

So, this is the post that brought down brother OOO!

Now who's gonna talk sports with me ??

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So, this is the post that brought down brother OOO!

Now who's gonna talk sports with me ??
    Can't you read my post above ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Can't you read my post above ?

Well, OOO is ok with me, I never have any issue with him, but if the Admin wants to take action, so be it, what can we say?

BTW, if you have anything to do with banning kuntous, I say thank you brother, he was such an annoying ass !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, OOO is ok with me, I never have any issue with him, but if the Admin wants to take action, so be it, what can we say?

BTW, if you have anything to do with banning kuntous, I say thank you brother, he was such an annoying ass !!
    He's ok with you because you're not trying to run a shop or agency that charges more than $150. It's not ok with those who want to do business or in Admin's case, trying to get new advertisers !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX FAKE View Post
    Finally he is gone!

So sick of his pointless and unrelated replies to every thread,which somehow he twisted and turned into being about his favorite shop.
    I noticed this also, it seems that almost every one one of his posts was spruiking for 533, they got more subtle towards the end but he was still doing it.
    It wouldn't have been so bad if he was doing it on 533 threads but he was doing it on general talk and other shop threads.
    This and the fact that about 99% of his ARs were for 533 makes me suspect he had some arrangement with them, naturally he denied it ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think it was just loyalty for the many good times he has had there. 533 is a place he feels comfortable in and familiar with. This loyalty extended to the girls too. While he always used to review them, he announced some time ago that he wasn't going to anymore. His familiarity with the shop and the ladies within had naturally transferred his loyalty towards the shop - they being personal and close experiences - and away from the forum (re reviewing at least.) This is a human response we would all feel under similar circumstances.

So his loyalty for the shop became expressed in a more general way, not in reviewing the services of the girls - except as specific recommendations in response to queries from other punters. Angie no doubt would have preferred him to keep reviewing but it seems his greater loyalty was to the girls, who were mainly regulars I believe, so that is understandable too.

I'm fond of oneonone, and sorry he has been b***ed. Without he and Harmony who is AhLungor going to talk sport with?? Bro Rooter not so prolific there and I only like rugby league!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I think it was just loyalty for the many good times he has had there. 533 is a place he feels comfortable in and familiar with. This loyalty extended to the girls too. While he always used to review them, he announced some time ago that he wasn't going to anymore. His familiarity with the shop and the ladies within had naturally transferred his loyalty towards the shop - they being personal and close experiences - and away from the forum (re reviewing at least.) This is a human response we would all feel under similar circumstances.

So his loyalty for the shop became expressed in a more general way, not in reviewing the services of the girls - except as specific recommendations in response to queries from other punters. Angie no doubt would have preferred him to keep reviewing but it seems his greater loyalty was to the girls, who were mainly regulars I believe, so that is understandable too.

I'm fond of oneonone, and sorry he has been b***ed. Without he and Harmony who is AhLungor going to talk sport with?? Bro Rooter not so prolific there and I only like rugby league!
    Another Kiss Of Death spell ...

Loyalty or not, you don't attack or try to damage other people's business by silly comments on their threads, frequently, that's that !

oneoneone's shop owner?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I follow NBA, tennis, soccer, n newest addition : rugby league.. Cricket is too boring for me.. Lol..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post

Ah Sextus, thank you for always trying to look for the good, rather than the negative. Many of the posters have their favourites, it is what it is - it's well within everyone's capabilities to consider the credibility of their posts in that light. On the other hand, if a great girl / well run business is unfairly criticised, then their many fans will quickly jump to the defence - often their reputation is enhanced.

Just to be clear, I don't have a view on oneonone's posts or his motivations; admin made its call, as is its right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Loyalty is rare these days but it can also lead to being blinded by the rose coloured glasses of biased opinions.

Banned
    I thought he was banned for his insistence on cramming five sentences into one with no punctuation whatsoever.

Banned
    Will he come back as Little OneOnWonder?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast