Thread: Penny - 5 star marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penny - 5 star marrickville

First of all, apology if i do this the wrong way. I'm not normally write AR. Only for special ladies. The last report i've written is some years ago for Christine in 5 star (city). Also this post prefix might be wrong, i dont know their name. Just number 5.

Today, this girl made me do it. Not because she asked, but i feel like i've got to contribute something when i found a gem like her.

Name is Penny, location is 5 star marrickville, she's working thursday only and finish at 8pm. Unfortunately u have to wait till next week.

Korean girl without KPS syndrome, 100% gfe, easy to talk to (english not really good and she talked really fast), for me she's quite a looker (other bros pls confirm).

Face: 8/10 (she keep on reminding me of some chinese/korean actress)
    Body: 8/10 (fake boobs i think, looks and feel great though, realky smooth and tight skin, barely any fat)
    Attitude: 10/10
    BJ: 9/10 (she suck me for 25mins, have to ask her to stop since i want to fuck her lol)
    FS: 8/10
    Will i be back?? Already made a booking for next week lol

She's very attentive to you, not shy, as soon as we went to shower, she ask if i'm cold, as soon as i said yes, she turn and push her back againts me, she ask me to hold her since she's warm (she really have a warm body). So i thought, wtf why my wife can't do this otherwise we'll still be together now.

Continue on to the bed, she ask me to turn around and she start doing dry body sliding/teasing. I could feel the warm boobs from my feet all the way up (she did not lick/kiss your back, just a little air blowing). On top, she start the usual "turn him on" routine, whispering & light kissing in the ear and we're off to the other side.

And here ia where the good stuff start, started with nipple licking and cat bath. Went down to your "ding dong" and start with the balls and shadt licking. Bear in mind she did not do BBBJ, as soon as she start BJ, she slip the condom in (i didnt noticed this at all) felt really good, her suction will give Dyson a run for their money. So here i am for the next 25 mins, enjoying a pretty face looking and smiling at me while giving me one hell of a BJ.

Had to ask her to stop and go to the next chapter, and no she didnt stop straightaway, she said wait. Yes she said wait and continue sucking. Wtf???

So 1 min later, we start with doggy, her pussy is really wet, i did not check if she put any lube or not, either way it felt good, not super tight but after all that BJ i just need to cum. Switched to me on top since it'll be a waste if i dont see her pretty face. She kept on smiling (big smile not a shy one) while i continue. Lets just say i got nothing else to say since it didnt take me long to blew it

Once finish, she gave me a nice quick massage (decent massage skill not strong pressure). And i went to shower, as soon as i'm out, i'm pretty surprised to see my clothes is folded nicely in the bed. Damn thats a nice touch....

So here we are at the end of the journey, she told me next time she'll give me more massage (have to book longer since i'm not losing that 25 mins BJ).

So for $140/45mins, its def one of the best experience i've got (i'm not a seasoned punter but i've done my share of duds). Highly recommended to try. Parking is easy and pretty discreet too.

Thanks to the reception girl who told me to choose Penny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    First of all, apology if i do this the wrong way. I'm not normally write AR. Only for special ladies. The last report i've written is some years ago for Christine in 5 star (city). Also this post prefix might be wrong, i dont know their name. Just number 5.

Today, this girl made me do it. Not because she asked, but i feel like i've got to contribute something when i found a gem like her.

Name is Penny, location is 5 star marrickville, she's working thursday only and finish at 8pm. Unfortunately u have to wait till next week.

Korean girl without KPS syndrome, 100% gfe, easy to talk to (english not really good and she talked really fast), for me she's quite a looker (other bros pls confirm).

Face: 8/10 (she keep on reminding me of some chinese/korean actress)
    Body: 8/10 (fake boobs i think, looks and feel great though, realky smooth and tight skin, barely any fat)
    Attitude: 10/10
    BJ: 9/10 (she suck me for 25mins, have to ask her to stop since i want to fuck her lol)
    FS: 8/10
    Will i be back?? Already made a booking for next week lol

She's very attentive to you, not shy, as soon as we went to shower, she ask if i'm cold, as soon as i said yes, she turn and push her back againts me, she ask me to hold her since she's warm (she really have a warm body). So i thought, wtf why my wife can't do this otherwise we'll still be together now.

Continue on to the bed, she ask me to turn around and she start doing dry body sliding/teasing. I could feel the warm boobs from my feet all the way up (she did not lick/kiss your back, just a little air blowing). On top, she start the usual "turn him on" routine, whispering & light kissing in the ear and we're off to the other side.

And here ia where the good stuff start, started with nipple licking and cat bath. Went down to your "ding dong" and start with the balls and shadt licking. Bear in mind she did not do BBBJ, as soon as she start BJ, she slip the condom in (i didnt noticed this at all) felt really good, her suction will give Dyson a run for their money. So here i am for the next 25 mins, enjoying a pretty face looking and smiling at me while giving me one hell of a BJ.

Had to ask her to stop and go to the next chapter, and no she didnt stop straightaway, she said wait. Yes she said wait and continue sucking. Wtf???

So 1 min later, we start with doggy, her pussy is really wet, i did not check if she put any lube or not, either way it felt good, not super tight but after all that BJ i just need to cum. Switched to me on top since it'll be a waste if i dont see her pretty face. She kept on smiling (big smile not a shy one) while i continue. Lets just say i got nothing else to say since it didnt take me long to blew it

Once finish, she gave me a nice quick massage (decent massage skill not strong pressure). And i went to shower, as soon as i'm out, i'm pretty surprised to see my clothes is folded nicely in the bed. Damn thats a nice touch....

So here we are at the end of the journey, she told me next time she'll give me more massage (have to book longer since i'm not losing that 25 mins BJ).

So for $140/45mins, its def one of the best experience i've got (i'm not a seasoned punter but i've done my share of duds). Highly recommended to try. Parking is easy and pretty discreet too.

Thanks to the reception girl who told me to choose Penny.
    You divorced your wife because she didnt keep you warm in the shower? You are very hard to please bro

Banned
    does she allow DFK?

negi, you can always ask to her!!! ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penny looks amazing

I couldn't locate Penny on the 5 Star Marrickville website.

Penny is here today!!! Don't miss out!! Call 95199009 booking!!!!