Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Vs Gini

Kerry (Mina) Vs Gini

im like the biggest korean fanboy but yeh don't waste money on kerry. shes full on kps. u can't touch her down there or kiss her breast. what a waste of time n money. on the other hand gini is really nice. she is from taiwan n likes kpop (like me lol). lots of gfe

Comparison table:
    Name Kerry Gini
    Face 6.5 6.3
    Age ~28 ~24
    Style Elegant Trendy
    Country Korea Taiwan
    Height ~165 ~170
    Breast size ~D ~B
    Affection factor Kps and clock watcher Lots n lots of gfe
    Breast sucking Not allowed Allowed
    Touching pussy Not allowed Allowed
    Into kpop nope very
    Korean fetish Yes No

in before that fag james007 who only ever post about diva *rolls eyes* f**king tool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's because it's about the only place I visit. Maybe they should give me a loyalty discount. Sorry if Ive offended you bro, but your info on Kerry? is helpful as not even aware there was a girl by that name that worked there, she must be new? but your right about Gini and K Pop, there both great..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    That's because it's about the only place I visit. Maybe they should give me a loyalty discount. Sorry if Ive offended you bro, but your info on Kerry? is helpful as not even aware there was a girl by that name that worked there, she must be new? but your right about Gini and K Pop, there both great..
    Haha .
    You are right . There is no gal called 'Kerry ' here~
    Now we only have one Korean gal 'Mina ' Maybe we had several Koreans came for few days . They may not get used to work here yet. I think every shop has different clienteles, ppl always persue happiness, not sadness and argument.

we appreciate that we got loyal customers like u~ We may get a member /gift cards . Prepaid 10 hrs get 10% off. Haha
    All the useful advice are welcome .
    Xoxo~~~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have been trying to see Gini for ages...Unfortunately had to cancel a booking last week due to meetings getting moved at work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried Gini on bro Kezza recommend. She is not usually my type shape wise but as far as sweet cute affectionate lots of fun. An absolute gem

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How do you mean not your type "shape-wise"? Are you saying she is a little on the heavy side of the scale?

i just goanna call it as it is:

jamesbond007 = diva
    mina = kerry

good try on the name change though

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    How do you mean not your type "shape-wise"? Are you saying she is a little on the heavy side of the scale?
    she is not fat at all bro. gini is kinda like christmas in terms of height, skin tone, personality(outwardness) with a tinge of gangstaism lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is solid with big boobs. She is not fat not at all .she is a nice shape. But personally rita or shirley harumi renee or mina are girls that shape wise really do it for me. Butnid see Gini again in a heart beat sweet cute fun . Great part 2 and a little cheeky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a bit confused by betas comments james007=diva, if you think that I'm employed there you're wrong or that its the shop posting under a user name, wrong again. Who I am is just a guy that probably goes there too often because I find it enjoyable and the girls to my liking at a fair price. If you have any other places you would like to recommend I'm only to happy to partake in the same pleasures elsewhere if the service is as good. Help me Beta I'm a Divaholic, but don't try to blame the shop for my problem....although the cash I've spent with them I'm sure I should be a shareholder by now....and by the way I attended 265 Sussex st on the weekend to try and book Jessica who had a few good reviews here, to find she's not working...they suggested another girl to me on arrival called Momo, and im sorry beta but yes it is the same Momo from Diva what are the odds...and her handjob is fucking amazing whatever shop you go to...and again if you have any good recommendations for elsewhere just let me know.

Normally we should say we are so sorry for letting u down and give you a discount bblabla bla. The problem now is when there Korean gals from the other shops come to work here , they feel more pressures here . As they offer the same service as they before in the other place. They all popular as the stars in the other places, but got complaints here and saying they are worst in the out shop .I don't know if it's just too many different customers in the small city or they just got high-expectation here ? But don't push them too hard.

I ve notice the OP has been talk about our shops in the other theard before,not too sure if he always come here or going to every other shops as well. U may pay more attention to them next time .

At the last , there are some ppl always think they are pretty smart , but what's the reason to get a fake ID just for posting some AR, and it's so obvious only for our shop ? Also Mina just started work here last week, and all she did are booking of our regulars , so I don't think u ever met her. Pls think before you talk , then the world will be much more happier~. Cheers ~
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Horses for courses.. some people like a shop and stick to it, so all their reviews and comments are mostly for that shop.. JB007, noticed you posting for Ivy's girls and just thought you're a regular like myself.. and polite too given the tone of the other poster in this thread and your restraint.. Love Gini, genuine and such a nice girl and Ouch, I know you like the same type as me but thought you would like her.. Be nice to the new girls, once they settle in and they've seen you a couple of times most relax and give more than a good session but I guess if you're always a cock, you'll never find out..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup and u were right kezza had great time . I'd see her again absolutely.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fellow divaholic here . . Nothing wrong with that .great fun great girls nice easy to deal with boss. Dont always hit a home run. But alwsys have fun. And thats what its all about relax and have a bit of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Horses for courses.. some people like a shop and stick to it, so all their reviews and comments are mostly for that shop.. JB007, noticed you posting for Ivy's girls and just thought you're a regular like myself.. and polite too given the tone of the other poster in this thread and your restraint.. Love Gini, genuine and such a nice girl and Ouch, I know you like the same type as me but thought you would like her.. Be nice to the new girls, once they settle in and they've seen you a couple of times most relax and give more than a good session but I guess if you're always a cock, you'll never find out..
    hmm 2 homos declaring open love for each other. let me remind u the point of this post is inform other punters that kerry / mina is a dud. u are a serious tool if u attack another punter for posting a constructive review

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    Normally we should say we are so sorry for letting u down and give you a discount bblabla bla. The problem now is when there Korean gals from the other shops come to work here , they feel more pressures here . As they offer the same service as they before in the other place. They all popular as the stars in the other places, but got complaints here and saying they are worst in the out shop .I don't know if it's just too many different customers in the small city or they just got high-expectation here ? But don't push them too hard.

I ve notice the OP has been talk about our shops in the other theard before,not too sure if he always come here or going to every other shops as well. U may pay more attention to them next time .

At the last , there are some ppl always think they are pretty smart , but what's the reason to get a fake ID just for posting some AR, and it's so obvious only for our shop ? Also Mina just started work here last week, and all she did are booking of our regulars , so I don't think u ever met her. Pls think before you talk , then the world will be much more happier~. Cheers ~
    why is she even in this business if she doesn't allow punters to kiss her breast... she is in the sex industry ffs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the go with Diva/Irene's.
    Both post on the roster at different times, different phone numbers, different (Yet close) location, and different prices.
    yet the girls are the same..

Slightly prefer the Diva location - closer to Central and more anonymous entrance, but the Irene fitout slightly better.

Are they effectively the same shop, just paying a bit more for nicer room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And my final thought on this subject...a wise women once said

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    And my final thought on this subject...a wise women once said

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
    i know u are a fake account with your fake reviews. defending ur crappy girls who wont let paying customers kiss breast or touch private parts

Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    What is the go with Diva/Irene's.
    Both post on the roster at different times, different phone numbers, different (Yet close) location, and different prices.
    yet the girls are the same..

Slightly prefer the Diva location - closer to Central and more anonymous entrance, but the Irene fitout slightly better.

Are they effectively the same shop, just paying a bit more for nicer room.
    The girls can move between shops so you best ring up and ask where they are or ask if you can see her in the other shop if you prefer the other shop location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast