Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry Vs Gini

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the majority opinion here? I don't agree with betas criticism of ml's who don't let you kiss their breast or touch their vag, to me, if you want that guaranteed then go to fs. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome if they want to, but you are paying for a massage and then tipping for hj, anything more is a bonus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well I dont expect to be able to put my finger down their pussy but lets just say I will be more likely to return if she allows it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Mina last week, had to see for myself.. had a great time, no problem with her.. Either the op is full of shit or doesn't know how to get the best out of his session.. Not going into details but Mina is tall, great figure with smallish boobs and a lovely butt, quite beautiful and very easy to talk to and knows what she's up to.. she works elsewhere so is not completely green.. She gives a descent massage and pt2 was more than satisfactory. . This was on a first visit and would I see her again? most definitely!. .and as for Ivy making fake accounts, please, you're really just being silly there..you obviously don't know her, her shops or her girls and as you dont know how to treat them, you dont need to.. don't waste your money, go somewhere else..

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    What's the majority opinion here? I don't agree with betas criticism of ml's who don't let you kiss their breast or touch their vag, to me, if you want that guaranteed then go to fs. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome if they want to, but you are paying for a massage and then tipping for hj, anything more is a bonus
    if u go to m8 u are allowed to kiss breast n touch private. both are massage places right?

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Saw Mina last week, had to see for myself.. had a great time, no problem with her.. Either the op is full of shit or doesn't know how to get the best out of his session.. Not going into details but Mina is tall, great figure with smallish boobs and a lovely butt, quite beautiful and very easy to talk to and knows what she's up to.. she works elsewhere so is not completely green.. She gives a descent massage and pt2 was more than satisfactory. . This was on a first visit and would I see her again? most definitely!. .and as for Ivy making fake accounts, please, you're really just being silly there..you obviously don't know her, her shops or her girls and as you dont know how to treat them, you dont need to.. don't waste your money, go somewhere else..
    u are a LOYAL customer u say what u need to say to maintain that. i understand that bro. but yeh u have zero creditability in my eyes. u know why? cause i received the sh** treatment from kerry (now mina) i experienced it first hand so u can't make me unlive it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    if u go to m8 u are allowed to kiss breast n touch private. both are massage places right?
    Is it the same price as Irenes? Do you see the kissing and touching private as a bonus at m8 or do you expect it everywhere you go? I think if you expect that then a lot of girls will fall into the category of crappy for you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Okay seeing this post for first time. I'm not gonna take sides as I can understand both perspectives are legit. When we go to erotic massages places we usually do expect something extra other than regular massage. So OP is correct in that. Having said that m8 girls don't always provide pussy touching or tits kissing, my hand got slapped away once when trying to do the former. It was my first visit with the m8 girl. I can understand if girls at cheaper massage places don't provide that too.

On other hand I don't want to discourage reporting negative report on girls as this forum is for exchange valuable info both negative and positive. And I doubt he is trolling th shop as he wrote positively for another girl. But perhaps he also should know different guys have different expectations. Some are okay with just seeing nude young Asian chicks massaging them, some want more. For me I'm closer to OP view, if no tits or pussy play I'll be unhappy too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Sukeong, I agree mostly with what you say. If a girl has some type of princess syndrome and doesn't want any touching at all, then by all means give a bad review. But if the massage and the hj were good, she allowed some light touching, then she deserves a good review. They shouldn't be marked down because they have boundaries in place. Get to know her, maybe the boundaries will move

m8 is alot more expensive but the girls are hotter, they actually know how to do massage n they do this expert back walking thing :] plus BLOW JOB. yes blowjob is included in the service. sekong brah u got ripped off really bad =/

Miyamoto dude i believe touching pussy n kissing breast should be a given not an extra intangible luck based thing. girls who don't provide this on first visit should gtfo. as a hardcore pervert i think i speak for everyone here we value touching girl private parts more than good massage lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Bro Sukeong, I agree mostly with what you say. If a girl has some type of princess syndrome and doesn't want any touching at all, then by all means give a bad review. But if the massage and the hj were good, she allowed some light touching, then she deserves a good review. They shouldn't be marked down because they have boundaries in place. Get to know her, maybe the boundaries will move
    Miyamoto, Yes i agree. I think maybe less harsh on the report for a first time visit. I mention diff expectation for customer but forgot to mention there is diff boundaries for ML too. Some give everything for first visit some very little extras even for 7th visit. I can see why OP is pissed if he is used to a certain level of expectation. I can also see why the girl should be given some room to improve. But at end of the day I suppose we just vote with our money.

Beta, sorry I wasn't specific. I did get cbj from that m8 girl. It is standard service although it only last like 20 seconds and It felt nothing to me. I didn't get pussy play. Not all m8 girls do that. Especially kps ones. I was disappointed at m8 many times so I stopped going. Had a great time at Midas first time I went there recently so I will switch to Midas instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    .....On other hand I don't want to discourage reporting negative report on girls as this forum is for exchange valuable info both negative and positive. And I doubt he is trolling th shop as he wrote positively for another girl. But perhaps he also should know different guys have different expectations. Some are okay with just seeing nude young Asian chicks massaging them, some want more. For me I'm closer to OP view, if no tits or pussy play I'll be unhappy too
    Agreed re. both positive and negative reports but the first post wasn't a report, just a complaint about what he wasn't allowed to do. Did she get her kit off? HJ? Who knows...Instead of asking if anyone had experienced the same both girl and shop were written off ..expectations differs between punters, agreed, but you can't expect every girl you meet in a RnT joint to allow every Joe that walks through the door go fingering and probing away like they're some amateur gynecologist. . I had one girl recently tell me she had a guy who wouldn't stop against her protests up unto the point he cut her and she bled.. get that for every punter and it would be a very short lived career. . Now I know we all want value for money and all our experiences differ, hence the reason I post when my experience seems to be so different with the same girls in the same shop..my credibility with Beta? Couldn't give a flying fuck, your experience is yours, mine is mine..Am I loyal to that shop? Yes, as long as my expectations are met or exceeded I will continue to be so... do I personally get value for money? Yes, and my expectations are not that much different to yours..and if you don't, go figure...

This ll be the very last one for this thread, I have noticed you replied every single reports of our shops, if you are try to draw some kinda attention , well done . I think it's all started on a busy Friday afternoon, when you walk in , and everyone all busy, the OP just walked in , says no booking , then told him ll be hours of wait , meanwhile there are few phones kept ringing , and we know the other booking clients will come in few min and he just stood there at the entrance . But we just wanna keep a clear hallway instead ppl staring at each other there . So ends up, OP said we are so 'RUDE' can't even show him the girls , so he expect we knocking every door and call the gals out for him to see?

Before I saw this thread, I can't belive there are some PPl just keep coming for things that they don't think they are suitable for them , and just complain and bring up all the negative things to everyone . Personally , best thing to avoid the disappointment is just stop coming and pay any attention here . Otherwise it's consider as 'self-abuse'. (Some may like it?!)

Before I saw this thread, I never know dick-thinking is not a good thing, we don't change girls name only coz you says some things here , nowadays ppl may think they are very important to others. If you talking about the other Koreans worked here for few days , now they are gone , we gonna choose who stay here , WE NEVER HAVE ANY GIRL NAME 'KERRY '! Mina is a nice new gals .

As civilized human being , pls don't use ur imagination to says we have fake account to write reviews , you know I can show you how simple to track someone's IP address like yours . Not high-tech any more . Then you will see how embrassing the way you think abt others . Pls stop attact our precious clients like Jamesbond007. Really hope you can find ur fav shop and gals and enjoy your moment with them .

The OP looked like well-educated and not too fussy guy on that Friday , but not too sure what happened afterwards, so we are truly sorry for everyone here to here this in such a wonderful weenend~~~hope all of our dear customers still can have a good weekend~Really appreciate for all of your support~ xoxo~

Life is sucks, but u are gonna love it !
    0402 923 211
    10:00-23:00 weekdays
    10:00-21:00 weekends

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agreed re. both positive and negative reports but the first post wasn't a report, just a complaint about what he wasn't allowed to do. Did she get her kit off? HJ? Who knows...Instead of asking if anyone had experienced the same both girl and shop were written off ..expectations differs between punters, agreed, but you can't expect every girl you meet in a RnT joint to allow every Joe that walks through the door go fingering and probing away like they're some amateur gynecologist. . I had one girl recently tell me she had a guy who wouldn't stop against her protests up unto the point he cut her and she bled.. get that for every punter and it would be a very short lived career. . Now I know we all want value for money and all our experiences differ, hence the reason I post when my experience seems to be so different with the same girls in the same shop..my credibility with Beta? Couldn't give a flying fuck, your experience is yours, mine is mine..Am I loyal to that shop? Yes, as long as my expectations are met or exceeded I will continue to be so... do I personally get value for money? Yes, and my expectations are not that much different to yours..and if you don't, go figure...
    Thanks for the reply to my post. I think its getting too heated and personal between OP and other posters here so I will not add to this to avoid making it more heated. Just want to say I'm not siding with op although I can see his side of argument. But I also can see the shop's perspective. Don't know about his history of posting about the shop so all my opinion is just based on his original post of this thread. I will definitely stop now. Sorry if I made things worse.

Just want to add I have good experiences with girls at diva. Only one didn't go fully nude but that is normal for all shops. Some girls do some don't. I totally understand. So I'm not in anyway trying to troll if anyone misunderstand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, don't thing you're trolling at all.. never thought that.. trying not to get too personal, just a robust debate.. Anyway, you're right, nothing else to add or say so time for a shower and a Sunday session.. and happens to be with Gini!

i have a dream.

i have a dream when one day all massage punters will be courageous, selfless n raise up n demand nipple sucking n pussying playing as part of the standard service.

i have a dream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you made me blush Diva when you called me precious client, so I must confess I have cheated on you in the past at other places just once or twice, please forgive me but sometimes Im just weak, when I see an 18 year old offered elsewhere I just cant refuse any chance of any 18 year olds coming soon to you? With school holidays starting soon you could offer them a perfect way to make some cash over the summer break!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

IS SHE A PS+ GAL?

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    im like the biggest korean fanboy but yeh don't waste money on kerry. shes full on kps. u can't touch her down there or kiss her breast. what a waste of time n money. on the other hand gini is really nice. she is from taiwan n likes kpop (like me lol). lots of gfe

Comparison table:
    Name Kerry Gini
    Face 6.5 6.3
    Age ~28 ~24
    Style Elegant Trendy
    Country Korea Taiwan
    Height ~165 ~170
    Breast size ~D ~B
    Affection factor Kps and clock watcher Lots n lots of gfe
    Breast sucking Not allowed Allowed
    Touching pussy Not allowed Allowed
    Into kpop nope very
    Korean fetish Yes No

in before that fag james007 who only ever post about diva *rolls eyes* f**king tool
    IS SHE A PS+ GAL? ANYONE KNOW WHERES GINI NOW?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

IS SHE A PS+ GAL?

No, don't thing you're trolling at all.. never thought that.. trying not to get too personal, just a robust debate.. Anyway, you're right, nothing else to add or say so time for a shower and a Sunday session.. and happens to be with Gini!
    IS SHE A PS+ GAL?IS SHE A PS+ GAL? any tips for me? i am a newbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12