Thread: Korean massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Korean massage

I was checking out massages on groupon and come across this joint called Arisso http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/sydn...ic-1/720869285

I checked out their own website, and they had the same price on special. I was gonna buy the groupon, then when you look closely its on for LADIES
    Imagine if I rocked up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old threat, but this joint used to be a Korean spa house for gentleman, where sometimes I do missed that place when drive pass this shop. In Chastwood 7 help street, may be some old bro may remember this, it was separate into 2 section, first you get your wet massage where an older lady will wash you and clean you down like a piece of meat scrubbing you down without any touchy touchy. And yes other bro may just lying next to you, without any cover, you see each other little bro. LOL, then goto the another room with younger Korean for the other part of massage (dry). It was a really good set up and I did enjoyed. But then it was like 8 years ago now? Anywhere have these kinda set up here in Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    I was checking out massages on groupon and come across this joint called Arisso http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/sydn...ic-1/720869285

I checked out their own website, and they had the same price on special. I was gonna buy the groupon, then when you look closely its on for LADIES
    Imagine if I rocked up
    Yeah someone always reminds me of this fact everytime I suggest checking it out

Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Old threat, but this joint used to be a Korean spa house for gentleman, where sometimes I do missed that place when drive pass this shop. In Chastwood 7 help street, may be some old bro may remember this, it was separate into 2 section, first you get your wet massage where an older lady will wash you and clean you down like a piece of meat scrubbing you down without any touchy touchy. And yes other bro may just lying next to you, without any cover, you see each other little bro. LOL, then goto the another room with younger Korean for the other part of massage (dry). It was a really good set up and I did enjoyed. But then it was like 8 years ago now? Anywhere have these kinda set up here in Sydney?
    I'm fairly sure someone posted a recent review of this particular place (now a thai massage) where the masseuse was switched with a ladyboy, who was then rocking a chubby mid massage lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is good about korean massage, compared to others like Thai?

Good Thai has a definite method. Does Korean also?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Korean there is a lot of body to body which is always a hit with the punters ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok makes sense
    Dont know why that style doesnt bring in the money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublime View Post
    Ok makes sense
    Dont know why that style doesnt bring in the money?
    I know that I personally love the feeling of a hot Korean body sliding all over me layered in some milk lotion or whatever they use. That’s probably why haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So your saying that there are a few korean places for this but the service has gone downhill since the good old days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it was called Orian Spa house.... miss them every now and then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I'm fairly sure someone posted a recent review of this particular place (now a thai massage) where the masseuse was switched with a ladyboy, who was then rocking a chubby mid massage lol
    It is still a ladies on spa. You may be confused eith the Thai massage across the road.