Thread: Carol massaged my bamboo

Junior Member(有D料到)

Carol massaged my bamboo

hola amigos, i know it's been a long time since i rapped at ya, but shits been crazy ya know?

somhow i just cant get away from bamboo massage.

Person's Name : Carol

Establishment : Bamboo massage, L2 650 George

Date of Visit : Monday

Hours of Business : 10am -

Rates : $40 for 30 mins

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Size/shape : Round with big cans. guapa!

Services Provided : Massage, HJx2

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Experience / Comments:

Well compadres, this joint has been slowly deterioriating since Summer left. The private entry and shower keep me coming bak. On a recent visit I found a chica me tipo. Her name is Carol and she got big ol' cans, like C or D, all natural. she's a bit round too maybe size 10 but i dont mind a bit of cake when there's a pretty face on top. One my visit we got right down to bizness and since i'm quick on the draw we had 20 minutes of the half hour left after my first shot so i got some massage and then a round 3 (or should that be 4?). Carol was playful and laid the gratuitous complimints on thick but also stuffed a tit in my face when it really mattered. Maybe we just had good chemistry, but i am always happy when the guns fire twice in 30 mins. i am built for three shots but have yet to find a girl up to the challenge. suggestions?

Last note bros, beware the shower here. The door doesn't stay on any more, it is growing mold and panels are missing. exposing some of the wall behind the shower stall. on the plus side they seem to keep the bath towels fresher than some places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I'm feeling much the same. Was pretty fond of the place when summer had it, had a favourite girl, and I think almost all of the times I went and saw other girls there they were at least good if not great.

After the change of hands my favourite girl left, and a couple of times I went there for massages and had what you would call a lukewarm experience at best (although to be fair I think they were both on the weekend, and the one time I remember having a not-so-great massage while summer owned the place was a weekend as well - might just be something about girls who work the weekend, I don't know).

But a couple of weeks back I went on a wednesday and saw lisa, then last week and saw claire (was going to see lisa again but she wasn't working) - both were really good

Now it's back on my favourites list with sussex star (now that nana has taken it back over) and 316 (although it's not as convenient for me unfortunately and I don't get there as often as I used to).