Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 35 D Cups Cherry, sideway Spanish ended up in Italian !!

35 D Cups Cherry, sideway Spanish ended up in Italian !!

I have seen Cherry before in that thread mostly talking about me canceling my Mamasan double to see her, she deserves a proper return punt just for her and her body only !

Today is the day and rang and booked Cherry with Vicky .

Got there 5 min early, a Cherry is there waiting for and Vicky talking to a customer on the phone, everyone else was busy. Went to the bathroom freshen up then come back and pay my basic $85, Cherry takes me into room four .

She said long time no see, I said I saw you in the last few Mondays ! But you did not SEE me, you see Iris! Yeah, she is s new girl so just supporting her! I was a new girl too!

Well, I am supporting you now !

Where do you want the massage ?

Just around te lower back and waist .

Cherry started by massaging me sideway , no oil just some very precise pressing down, I know she knows what she is doing so no more further guidance required , she just do her thing and I am pretty happy about it.

Then she found my tight right shoulder, good, gives it a couple of minutes, then the left , then she put just a touch of oil so that she can smooth the neck and shoulder bit. Time flys and my 15 min part I is up.

Before I know it, Cherry already took off her short black and white chequered dress, the matching undies came off in no times and I noticed straight away that her long hair is now reaching the tip of her butt at the back. Those curvy long hair in her naked body reminder me of Darryl Hannah in Mermaid !

Should I turn over, well, I haven't been told to yet, just wait and see: and a naked mermaid body slide is what I get next, Cherry'd big soft breasts and all those cury long hair on my back ! Quite sensual and ticklish !

The breasts and hair show went on for about 3 min then it turn over .

Have a drink of water and I wave Cherry to come over in front of the wall mirror . This young lady has lost some weight ! She is now qualified as a petite slim girl too! Luckily she is still busty and her tight little butt is still very bouncy - more on that later .

There is so much I want to do to and want from that body but time is limited and only 10 min left, so I let Cherry sit on my right thigh, her legs apart so that I can feel her natural bush rubbing my upper leg.
    Her legs are very lean and smooth. I am rock hard of course and Cherry has her two hands on my family jewels and I have my two hands on her tits !

That beautiful face of hers just smiles to me the whole time I think she is really happy to see me - one up on Iris for the week I suppose !

The more Cherry played with my cock, the harder I become and Cherry even compliment my lil brother on how good it looks, I ask how ? She said it's very clean , very nice shape, good size and so hard ! Ok then , so you like it ! Now what are you going to do about it ?

As I was sitting on the side of the table facing the wall mirror, Cherry got some oil on little Ah, she gets down on her knees, and used her breasts to Spanish me ! Now this is actually Not my preferred position for Spanish but seemingly Cherry is very comfortable with it as she initiated it by herself, so I just go with the flow, this is not too bad as I can really just concentrate on the tits fuck and not worry about holding her breasts together as Cherry is holding them for me , a min or so of this and I am ready to shoot!

So do I shoot in this position or back to my usual girls on top position or do I want something else ?

I can't get Cherry 'a tight little butt off my mind, it's time to explore those Italian Alps !

So I pull Cherry up, turn her around , pull her butt towards me and my AH immediately finds it's new playground !

As I am rubbing myself up and down that butt crack my hands reach out to the front to grab Cherry's breats , looking at myself from the mirror , it's like doing her doggy style ! Without the entry of course !

I like the idea , love the view and can't resist the sensations from between my legs , this is it, this is how I like to cum today !

Got a bit more oil on myself and really get into it, I was still thinking whether I should get Cherry back on the table and do her from the top but my Ah has a mind of its own and it cums! A few shots later and I was all spent !

But wait this is a dangerous position ! So I asked Cherry not to move, my cock stayed in position with cums around as I reached out for the tissue box! A very clearful cleaning process to follow and we just laugh at the situations !

Cherry is a beautiful girl, gives a strong massage and very sensual part 2, highly recommended !

Cheers

Banned
    Lovely Cherry gives the best Spanish !!

please call me to booking

Nicole

QVB Massage

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Lovely Cherry gives the best Spanish !!

please call me to booking

Nicole

QVB Massage

Not sure if Cherry gives the best Spanish, but one thing I love about Cherry was that she gave me what I love without having to ask ! Like when I was sitting on the side of the table, she played with my rock hard Ah a little bit then she bend down to swallow me with her big soft tits, Spanish without asking , that's why she is so special !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cherry pop and fizzle

I popped in to QVB massage for my first visit here. Was greater on entrance by a very beautiful girl and ushered into a room.

The room was pretty standard, no real issues here. I inquired as to the girls name and she introduced herself as Cherry. I remembered some favourable reviews so happily paid for half and hour with a tip up front.

When she returned to the room I asked if she was going to take off her dress, and she giggled and asked "no massage?". You can guess my answer.

Cherry undressed with her back to me and unfortunately I was a little less enthused once the clothes were off. Not a very good body I'm afraid, and while her breasts were largish, they were suffering from the effects of newtons pesky friend.

No matter, let's make the most of what we have.

Cherry gets full marks for enthusiasm and did all the right things, however when she put one leg up over mine I got a hefty whiff, which was a huge turn off. Blocked the nose and push on!

I asked her for Spanish to finish which she happily agreed to, and it was a great way to release. Top marks here.

On the table for a massage to finish, which was more than enjoyable.

No mention of a shower, and based on the usage of baby wipes and the smell I would guess that the girls don't shower either...

Nice enough girl, but I won't return.

I would also appreciate some more realistic reviews from the other brothers. After all that's the whole point of this forum...

Banned
    Personal hygiene is very important for the customer AND the ML, to make it an enjoyable experience.

Good review

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Not sure if Cherry gives the best Spanish, but one thing I love about Cherry was that she gave me what I love without having to ask ! Like when I was sitting on the side of the table, she played with my rock hard Ah a little bit then she bend down to swallow me with her big soft tits, Spanish without asking , that's why she is so special !!

Cherry best spanish, best attitude, best connection and service

working monday and tueday

please call

Nicole

QVB

Was hoping to see either Nicole or Vicky today or both .........haha

But when I finally got around to call, Vicky said she and Nicole has a booking for double right at 5pm so that rules both of them out of my wish list, but it's Tursday, and luckily Cherry is free so Cherry it is !

Get to the shop and ,Vicky let me in, I said aren't you supposed to be in a double ? Vicky said the customer arrived early so they finished earlier. But Nic just took another walk in so I missed out on the free hugs!

Cherry will be finishing in two min so we have a little chat, and before all that, Vicky gave me a big hug and thanked me for the Xmas present I gave them last week, our hands reach down to our respective butts and squeeze we did to each other! Vicky was wearing this body hugging black dress with an open chest showing off her ample big white tits and deep deep cleavage, I almost wanted to change my booking to see her instead now that she is free, lucky I didn't . As Cherry was really super hot today !!

So a bit more chest to chest rubbing over clothes, Vicky took me to the first room on the right and offer to massage me while I wait for Cherry, I said no need, you just have a rest between jobs please .

We chatted for another minute and I could hear Cherry farewelling her client , use the bathroom and then comes to see me ,

Wow! I have seen Cherry many times and runs into her in the shop on numerous occasions but I'll say she has never looked this hot !

She was wearing a short bright blue dress, high heels showing off her nice legs and plenty of cleavage from her big tits , her lovely long hair was down and she makes me feel like I am seeing one of those popular girls on. 非誠勿擾!the if you are the one show !

And the different is : I can't lay my hands on any of those tv contestants , but I can have Cherry now !

Paid for my 30 min plus tips then lay on the table , I was fairly horny by now so can't be bothered to lay face down so I lay there face up with my lil half erected cock facing Cherry!

Cherry has a look at me and him and said with a cheeky smile : 這麼快就有反應啦!現在就要我嗎?
    You are hard already, you want me now ??

I pulled her closer to me so that I can have a grab on Cherry's tight ass, she bent down a bit which basically lifted her butt up towards me. So that I can have a hand full, before I can catch my breathe, the blue dress was lifted off and the matching blue bra was gone next and so was the black T back !

你想我按摩那裡?就這裡好嗎?
    Where do you want me to massage, just right here as she massages my upper leg all the way up to my balls and groin !

I was too lazy to reply so just lay there and pad on ,Cherry's now naked butt! Well, nothing else need to be said ! I was in very capable hands ! Cherry managed to keep me rock hard without touching my cock bar the occasional brushing of the balls and all the sensitive areas !

Sorry, got to go , more later

This is the rest of the Cherry session:

Cherry while massaging my inner thighs managed to find a few sore spots too and then we were chatting about the SBS show , she doesn't know it's showing in Sydney but had watched most of it when she was back in China and she really likes Lok Jia and thinks he is very handsome and smart and likes the way he analyses the contestants and she thinks Lok Jia is very intelligent ! So I joked with Cherry, what if one day Lok Jia walks in here and want you give him a massage !

那當然是完全免费!
    做什麼都可以?
    是的、他想要什麼都可以!

He will get free service from me, all free

He can do anything ?

Yes, he can have anything thing he wants from me !

Well, obviously I'm not Lok Jia ! But I guess I am equally happy just to pay for what I want !

Session was flying and as Cherry was massaging around my lil Big brother and chatting , time is past fast and I need to bring her back on track to start the home run , so I have a gentle squeeze on Cherry 's big soft tits which was swinging a bit at my arms length and said :

我要玩波波! I want to play ball ball !

那我上來啦!I come up to the table now !

So Cherry is now no top of me and using her big soft tits body slide me every where! And then the mandatory Spanish combination of tits play and HJ !

She did that for a little while and sense that I was not there yet, so she sits up, sit on my cock ! Actually, she had her legs apart, almost sitting on my cock but most of her body weight was supported by her bentung legs, her pussy was right on top of the bottom of my cock and gently brush my balls, this was new to me, probably nothing new from Cherry as I was always concentrating on Spanish in our previous sessions, but this I was a bit tired so I mostly let her take the lead, which is great as I am liking this sort of cock/pussy slides, hair to hair !!

And Cherry was keeping her hands busy by oil rubbing the upper part of my cock and mainly around the helmet area ! This is very good, excellent actually, and my hands can either play with Cherry s breasts or her butt as you would when being cowgirl !

I am getting excited and getting real close, so I have to quickly decide if I should cum this way or switch back to Spanish, and the latter got the tick !

Very quickly got Cherry back down into position , Cherry knows exactly what I want and she actually managed to push her tits together and tits fuck me without me having to do anything, since Cherry has got everything under control, I was happy just to go with the flow and just Spanish her as hard as I can and cum accordingly !

Once I shot, Cherry put her hand on me to help getting everything out, and slowed right down until I have no more to give.

I thank her, she thanks me and cleaning up to follow!

When I was ready to leave , I couldn't help but planted a few more big kisses on Cherry's beautiful face , and she gave me a big hug back , just love rubbing those big tits on me ........haha

Another very happy session and wait, Cherry told me on my way out that Iris will be back next week !

Cheers

Person's Name : Cherry

Date of Visit : 4 November 2016

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $35 for 30mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 35 D Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: Northern China

Services Provided: body to body, cuddling and caressing of her body, playing with her big tits then an awesome Spanish completion

Review:

It's been a while since I last had a session with Cherry, totally unavoidable as in between I have been seeing Iris and Jessie and the two Mamasans Nicole and Vicky. But full credit to Cherry, everytime I saw her in the shop while seeing other ladies, she always say Hi to me, gave me a hug here and there if she wasn't busy, great attitude for an awesome girl.

And I am almost ashamed to admit that I was actually trying to see Nicole this afternoon but Vicky told me that Nicole has gone out for a coffee and not sure if she has other bookings. As I have to secure the only window I could go, so I booked Cherry instead, time to reunited with her big big boobs - I talk to myself.

Got there 5 min early and Cherry was still busy, it was Nicole who let me in and sister Nic is hot as ever, wearing this dress with checkered opening up the top showing her naked C cups, naked ? yeap, there ain't no bra in there !!

So we had a chit chat to catch up and I have a quick peek on the job registry and it seems like a busy day, over 20+ jobs already ! well done girls.

Then Cherry came out from room 3, wearing this one piece blue dress, very OL look except the big cleavage open right in the middle. Wow, it's been a while since I saw those big tits, now that I can see them in the presence of Nic, sorry sister, I think they are 2 cup sizes bigger.................haha , glad I booked Cherry today.

While Cherry went to the bathroom to wash her hands, I knew her client will be leaving soon, so I asked Nic to let me wait in room one as I don't want to know or see who Cherry just served !!

a few minutes later, Cherry came to room one to lead me back to room three and the room has already been tidy up and new cover sheet on, I handed over $90 and asked Cherry to keep the change. got undressed and lay on the table waiting.........

Cherry came in, use her hand to pad me on my naked butt and told me that I have kept myself in good shape, sure she sweet talk to all her customers, but why not ? it's always nice to be complimented. Cherry's hands then ran softly and sensually up and down my back, on my butts and between my legs, damn, I knew I can't fuck her but really, she is asking for it.

I thought to myself, fuck the massage, I need to have her now - I mean to have her body and big boobs !!

So I got up, with a semi hard on, and pulled Cherry towards me, so that I could feel her big boobs on my chest. Cherry knows I can't wait so she laughed and pushed me out a bit and said, let me take these off.

So I sat on the bed side and watch Cherry did a bit of strip tease for me, once the blue dress came off, her natural talents were on display, the bra of course is no where near big enough to hold the D Cups. Cherry wanted to take them off but I quite enjoy watch a busty girl in lingerie as the bra is holding the tits up in there most appealing form. So full, so big and those cleavage are so deep !!

Turned Cherry around so that I can grab her big tits in front of the mirror, one of my pet play, the bra eventually went off and Cherry's tits may have grown bigger, I asked ? No, there are always the same size, you just haven't seen me long time, my bad my bad, it won't happen again, I promise !!

Then the undie went off too and now that I have seen Cherry's booty butt again, I remembered that I had skipped a Spanish session with her before, as the Italian cuisine on offer was so overwhelmingly delicious !! Rubbed my rock hard cock on her butt cheek, I could be just doing this till the end, but oh no way, I got to have those tits today !!

Cherry signalled me to sit on the table and she lowered down her upper body so that she can Spanish me a bit from the side, then I lay down and Cherry brings the oil bottle to the table and oil on her hands then on to my cock, I guess she was trying to remind me apart from her big tits, she has also got some really sensual hands. So while Cherry's hands were pleasuring and pampering little Ah, I helped myself to her tits and butts. So much to play, and I only got two hands !!

Now that my cock is oiled by, Cherry started alternating between hand job and tits job. She is good, she is very good, BTW, just remembered some new brother was asking how to get Spanish ? Mate, if you are reading this, this is your answer, go see Cherry and you don't even have to ask !!

Usually I would have loved to let the ML takes her time and prolong my pleasure for so long as possible, but not for a after work session as I have to catch the train home, so when I saw that I only have 5 min left (including cumming, cleaning and dressing time..............lol) so I signalled Cherry to oil me up some more and then come on to the table, between my legs and on top of my rock cock, time to give them a good pounding and I did and I cum and shooted a big first load landed high up on my chest !! My hands held Cherry's tits together for a little while longer until I have no more to give, I lean forward to kiss Cherry's lips and said thank you, Cherry thanked me back for seeing her.

Then it was a quick clean, quick dress and out the door and rushed back to the station.

I asked myself, why I haven't seen Cherry for so long, and I promised myself, see her again soon !!

Cheers

:dita:

Cherry @ QVB, all natural 35 D Cups ! Best Spanish in town !

Cherry @ QVB, all natural 35 D Cups ! Best Spanish in town !
    I was supposed to have a 30 min quickie today with Cherry, but she was running late and I couldn't delay so ended up only getting a 20 min really quickie !

Luckily Cherry was so busy today, she didn't even get dressed for me, she finished the previous client , wearing that silky nightgown of hers - the one she wears between part II and washing her hands in the bathroom ........ lol. So I signaled her not to get changed.......

When the room was free, I went in, paid , got naked while she reset the table , the moment I was naked, her nightgown dropped to the floor, the rock hard male body and those lustful big tits collided ....... there is nothing I wanted to review here that you haven't read before, basically all of the above plus more and all wrapped up in actually 15 min!

Totally satisfied and clean up and got dressed and ran out of the door in the rain to catch my train . So rush and it's all worth it .

And among all that, I forgot to get the name of the new girl, lucky I didn't ask in front of Cherry ........ lol

Merry Christmas to the QVB team !

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe. Just come back fresh from holiday

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen

3: CiCi :25 yrs .size 6 . CC cups . New today . Very talktive . and connection open fashion girl .

4. Lisa :24 Chinese .DD cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience ,

5: VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remideal and relaxation survive .

6. Sexy mamasan Nicole on holiday for two weeks

Try walk into any RnT shop in Sydney today and meet 4 busty MLs who use Spanish as standard plays !

Cherry 🍒, my no 1 girl
    Rachel - the best PSE
    Linda - the busty Nanjing bad girl
    Vicky- the sexy and wild Mamasan !

Only @QVB and only on Friday !

Just read through most of this thread myself and didn’t realize that all of my better reviews on Cherry 🍒 are actually here .

Enjoy !

Banned
    Try walk into any RnT shop in Sydney today and meet 4 busty MLs who use Spanish as standard plays !

Cherry 🍒, my no 1 girl
    Rachel - the best PSE
    Linda - the busty Nanjing bad girl
    Vicky- the sexy and wild Mamasan !

Only @QVB and only on Friday !
    QVB, 大波胸推按摩師專門店,busty Spanish Queens waiting for U!

Nicole
    💋💋💋💋💋

Person's Name : Cherry

Date of Visit : December 2018

Address/phone: 1A/1B, 139 York Street, QVB Sydney City, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $65 for 60 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body, all natural 36 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: North Eastern China, 非誠勿擾 女神級 心怡女生!My "If You Are the One" kind of favourite girl !

Services Provided: For a change, a firm part 1 massage, body sliding back and front, breasts play, some handy teasing, plenty of tittyfuck to a Spanish big finish ! and then some more neck and shoulder massage, one of the best all round session I have had with Cherry, This is truly what RnT is all about !!

My experiences:

Just realised I haven’t actually posted any review on Cherry 🍒 for a while, not that I haven’t been seeing her, she’s currently my most visited ML, well, she is afterall my no 1 girl. I was just too lazy to write and post, besides, after all these years and all those sessions, there really nothing much new or different I could share, how many times can I keep repeating myself ?

There was just one simple scene I like to share here, a few visits back (late 2018) I had a bit more time so instead of the usual 30 min quickie in which no massage to be had, just paid, naked, play tits, jerk cock, rub ass, more jerk cock, Spanish on the side of the table, on the table , face up TT, 加 腎療保健法男性性功能穴位增強按摩!加油!波推,胸夾,胸出!

Plus male sexual pressures point around the groins area massage and remedial pampering, more oil, breasts slides, Spanish and tits fuck to completion!

No, I didn’t rush into all that from the start, as I had time for some proper massage, Cherry 🍒 was naked from the start anyway and she gave me a pretty decent part 1 which would have matched up well with my local shopping centres . At the half way mark Cherry 🍒 said since we have time today, she wanted to give me a proper B2B with more oil on my back and she did!

The view of Cherry 🍒 ‘s great body on top on mine on her fours was an awesome sight, her big tits swinging from the top and her curvaceous body line, that ass and all the way down to her nice legs, yes, of course I am very biased but I don’t think a female’s body could get much better than that - at least the bodies I can afford to enjoy ! - that's the scene which inspired this review today !

Yeap, that was pretty erotic and when I had to turn over, the breasts slides continued and I was reaching the point of no return pretty quickly and just managed to hold off a touch, spray more oil down Cherry’s 🍒 deep cleavage, catch my breathe, gather myself a bit, making sure I was as hard as ever, then fuck those big boobies as hard and as fast as I could and seeing myself in and out of her valley of scene was just like all of my best tits fucking collections back in the Gold section and of course I try to hold back as long as I could before the old man's inevitable finally cum and I gave her everything I have got !!

We both collapsed and having Cherry 🍒 laying on top of my chest while we both catching our breaths- absolutely Gold moments . Took a lot longer to clean up that day and hot towel was also needed for my back.

Seeing Cherry 🍒 just put on her dress with no undies and no bra and went outside to get me the hot towel was also very erotic and of course, the dress came off again when she gave me the thorough clean. Guess what, there were actually still time so I got to get another 5 min of neck and shoulder massage while sitting up on the table ! when it's time, Cherry gave me one more embrace from behind with her still naked breasts rubbing on my back, awesome ! I simply could not have asked for a better ending.

This was probably one of my best sessions with Cherry 🍒! But then again , she had never let me down !

Cheers

Feel sorry for the punter who had a 4.30pm booking with Cherry 🍒 today but was running late ! Very late !

When I arrived for my 5pm quickie, he was not there yet so Sweet Cherry 🍒 and I went ahead and go our merry ways and the guy arrived just as our door was closed so had to wait in room 2 until I got my happy ending .

Pretty sure bossy Nicole were in your room keeping you company, gave you some part 1 as well ? I suppose , none of my business really, just overheard from Nic telling Cherry 🍒 to take care of you as I was departing. Hope you had a good session just like mine.

And I’m glad that I arrived before you to save everyone the trouble of sorting out who gets the girl........ lol, and you obviously is a Cherry’s 🍒 fans as well, willing to sit and wait for 30 min.

But I’m sure she’s worth every minute you had invested !

Good to see everyone was busy too so I end up in room 1........ lol

Cheers

My lunch time rendezvous with my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 is another beauty !

Her hands are soft and sensual, my hands are gentle and exploratory! She knows exactly where and how I like to be touched and I know exactly where and how I would like to touch Cherry 🍒!

When oil was introduced, pretty sure Cherry 🍒 Spanish’s me in all the positions I like and playable !

But room 4 has a big oval shape mirror vertically next to the side of the table , and standing up Italian is best utilised and played in this room. It’s simulative - to doggy from behind without the all in, it’s stimulating as my manhood gave Cherry’s 🍒 butt a B2B, plus all the visual sensations and the oily and slippery feeling. This time I am fully prepared, boxes of dry and bag of wet at arms length . Until the final releases and I have Cherry 🍒 and milky and messy back !

Even the cleaning was so nice and playful as we stayed in position until I declared the all cleared !

It takes a sensational rapport and partnership like this between Cherry and me to achieve these seamless pleasure sessions. And since Cherry 🍒 didn’t have a booking for another 15 min, she asked me to lay down and gave me some pretty decent part 1 and remedial massage - it’s been a while since I have time to enjoy Cherry 🍒 part 1 and its as good as any. And of course , as my edges have all been taken off and satisfied, it was indeed a very relaxing massage !

Thanks Cherry 🍒

Cheers

Banned
    My lunch time rendezvous with my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 is another beauty !

Her hands are soft and sensual, my hands are gentle and exploratory! She knows exactly where and how I like to be touched and I know exactly where and how I would like to touch Cherry 🍒!

When oil was introduced, pretty sure Cherry 🍒 Spanish’s me in all the positions I like and playable !

But room 4 has a big oval shape mirror vertically next to the side of the table , and standing up Italian is best utilised and played in this room. It’s simulative - to doggy from behind without the all in, it’s stimulating as my manhood gave Cherry’s 🍒 butt a B2B, plus all the visual sensations and the oily and slippery feeling. This time I am fully prepared, boxes of dry and bag of wet at arms length . Until the final releases and I have Cherry 🍒 and milky and messy back !

Even the cleaning was so nice and playful as we stayed in position until I declared the all cleared !

It takes a sensational rapport and partnership like this between Cherry and me to achieve these seamless pleasure sessions. And since Cherry 🍒 didn’t have a booking for another 15 min, she asked me to lay down and gave me some pretty decent part 1 and remedial massage - it’s been a while since I have time to enjoy Cherry 🍒 part 1 and its as good as any. And of course , as my edges have all been taken off and satisfied, it was indeed a very relaxing massage !

Thanks Cherry 🍒

Cheers
    Cherry working today

I bump this old thread up specifically for brother Ah-D because he asked the following question on Spanish and Italian !

Brother, you need to see Cherry 🍒 man , and you don’t even have to ask, it will just happen, enjoy my review at the start of the thread. Hope it helps !

Quote Originally Posted by Ah-D View Post
    Hi all, especially my Chinese background brothers.

Can you please advise how to say spanish and italian (aka boob job/butt job) in mandarin so I can request the ML/WL when comforting me.

I speak Cantonese but OK with mandarin.

Thanks guys!!!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
    Ps. Cherry 🍒 works Friday at 1B/139 York St QVB and Wednesday, Saturday? At 227 Concord .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast