Thread: Jenny the Roseville dud

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny the Roseville dud

Saw Jenny tonight - BIG mistake! Behind her pretty smile is a shithouse service - no kissing, no touching down there - she's basically a dud! No catbath - just goes straight for my dick - she hardly speaks English so my session had a high level of the translation app - did more typing than fucking!

I was not a happy camper! I found it funny that Jenny refused to kiss me (before the session I even had listening so i'm sure I didn't stink) but will suck my dick like a lollipop! WTF!? It didn't make sense at all

When we eventually got down to the main attraction, she was a starfish - I was lookin forward to the shower more than the finish line! I didn't have fun at all fellas - I completely understand the job is tough & demanding but I always show respect to these hardworking ladies - so if Jenny was having an off day then it's all good - I'm just giving my honest feedback & I've definitely learned a lesson...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't agree more!

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    23jordan,

I am shocked! On the Roseville roster they claim Jenny kisses. Do you think that sometimes establishments engage in false advertising? I find that thought hard to believe.

The next thing I may discover is that Mamasans are loose with the truth. Perish the thought!

Seagal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

@ Steven:

Hehehe

Other punters may have a different experience but definitely no kissing with my session - false advertising will always occur but that's the beauty of it - once you discover the lie then you've gotta move on

@ Frank:

Yeah i probably have to get to know her better to get good service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mamasans recommended me Jenny, not a good choice
    Even she didn't suck my dick, just want to lick it. Her strong point is only massage.

Banned
    Saw Jenny the other day. If I had a fetish for middle aged Chinese women who constantly sandpaper away any signs of pre-ejaculate with single ply tissues, she would be my number one.