Thread: Ginza Doubles

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza Doubles

So I was chatting with a WL during a session the other day and the topic turned to doubles.

She said she was in a double once with a Chinese girl and it was an interesting to say the least. The customer asked if they could do lesbian but she said they didn't know what to do, so the customer said just "normal" is fine.

So my question is have any punters booked two girls at the same time at Ginza? If so, can you share any experiences. If not, but you have thought about it. Who would be your ideal two girls for a threesome?

I don't know if they will do it but I'm really considering Lisa and Venus together.. never had a threesome before.

My logic and preference is I would rather see one girl alone for an hour followed by another for an hour if I was going to do that. Though you can't knock it before you've tried it, so I'm just doing a bit of research...

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    S o I was chatting with a WL during a session the other day and the topic turned to doubles.

She said she was in a double once with a Chinese girl and it was an interesting to say the least. The customer asked if they could do lesbian but she said they didn't know what to do, so the customer said just "normal" is fine.

So my question is have any punters booked two girls at the same time at Ginza? If so, can you share any experiences. If not, but you have thought about it. Who would be your ideal two girls for a threesome?

I don't know if they will do it but I'm really considering Lisa and Venus together.. never had a threesome before.

My logic and preference is I would rather see one girl alone for an hour followed by another for an hour if I was going to do that. Though you can't knock it before you've tried it, so I'm just doing a bit of research...

Before you put out the big money for a double brother, just ask yourself this simple question, can you keep it up with the constant changing of condoms ?

I think a lot of punters would be doing a lot more doubles if they can one dom fucks all !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Of Lisa and Venus pick which one you want more and maybe ask that girl if she has a friend there she would like or wouldn't mind threesome with? Would be more fun for you and less awkward for the girl as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my limited and not at Ginza experience. My most pleasurable doubles have been with girls that are mates and who I'd got to know independently prior to suggesting a double. Chances are they will have had some experience together ( at Ginza prices you don't really want to be a guinea pig, do you?). Even if not lesbian, they are relaxed with touching each other and generally adept at keeping them selves occupied.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Birch is spot on. there are two girls at my local shop who I see quite regularly and I have built quite a rapport with each of them. when I suggested a double they both jumped at the opportunity and I ended up having the most mind blowing 2 hours of sexual debauchery in my entire life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was a while back when Dolly and Kat(both Thai) was still around. I was going to see Dolly and there was a Chinese person smoking outside in Ginza and he looked exhausted. I asked Wilson what was up with that guy and he said he just finished having double with Dolly and Kat. For those who don't know Dolly and Kat were I think half sisters. Anyway when I saw Dolly the topic of doubles came up and she tried to convince me to have double with her and Kat. IDolly even told me that her and Kat would be fighting for me attention/action I was tempted but never went ahead with it. I think doubles would be too much as you would have to keep both girls busy which may be too much work. The thing is they didn't do lesbian act. Dolly was a Thai stunner who performed PSE/GFE combo really well. I never got to see Kat

As for Lisa when I asked her about doubles she said she didn't really favour it as she prefers traditional 1 on 1. Venus may be open to the possibility but i have never asked her so I don't know. But don't let that stop you from trying to setup with both girls. Good luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)

condoma

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Before you put out the big money for a double brother, just ask yourself this simple question, can you keep it up with the constant changing of condoms ?

I think a lot of punters would be doing a lot more doubles if they can one dom fucks all !!
    Ever thought of supplying female condoms?