Thread: tarah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

tarah

Ascension... To evolve to such a state that you no longer need your physical body.

Perhaps then it is fitting that brothels and massage parlours all tend to have stairs.

Ascension... That state of euphoria at the point of climax.

316 gave a honest review of their girls in a different thread. I respected that and replied that I'd need to visit them more. The other day i made good on my promise.

Fate is something i believe in so i terms not to make bookings and i arrive unannounced. My choice of girl was predictably booked out until a time that no longer suited me. Only a single girl available.

Slim. Cute. Pretty. Apparently thai... She looked Eurasian to me. In the dim light she wore white. Angelic in presentation. looking barely legal.

In the room she engages me in conversation... I wasn't prepared to have a girl that had a reasonable command of the English language... I was prepared to lay face down and zone out for an hour until time to turn over like Lamb on the roast.

I love it when they ask hard or soft.. My reply isc invariably I'm soft at the moment but I'm sure you can fix that.... Actually no.. I've never said that. I doubt few girls would actually get it so i said hard, show me what you got. To which she replied most clients that say hard change to soft after she proves her skills. All i said was in ticklish.

Gentle feather caresses to get you in the mood. And then the turn over little lamb. I think she had me at the brilliant massage and then she held my in her hands. skills. The girl had skills.

Bejesus! I lay crumpled on the bed.

My eyes open.

I'm sprayed across her chest and shoulders. She dodged a bullet. Literally! Bon Jovi would write songs about such encounters with lyrics like shot down in a blaze of glory....! I apologise for my apparent poor aim and we both laugh. She's a trooper this one. I like her. I like her a lot.

One thing i want to mention is that her chest is re-enginered to a D stsndard and i suspect she will speak Spanish if you ask her.
    She works wed - sat across both shops.

Thank you for the lovely words, Tarah would be very happy reading this ~ You certainly have some connection with her.

I actually just had a talk with her maybe half hr before your review turned up, let her improve skills to be top like our popular girls who already got some good comments, and coincidentally you become her first appreciated reviewer, but I won‘t tell her for a while in case she feel pride lol~

She works in Central WED & SUN, Broadway FRI & SAT
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I stand corrected.... it was not Areosmith that sang the song Shot Downin a Blaze of Glory, it was Bon Jovi.

As penance i offer this snippet of trivia from wikipedia:

In October 2005, "Blaze of Glory" was voted as "Best Song to Ride a Horse to in Slow Motion" by Blender Magazine.

Make use of this piece of trivia at your own.peril.

Original post corrected.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Thank you for the lovely words, Tarah would be very happy reading this ~ You certainly have some connection with her.

I actually just had a talk with her maybe half hr before your review turned up, let her improve skills to be top like our popular girls who already got some good comments, and coincidentally you become her first appreciated reviewer, but I won‘t tell her for a while in case she feel pride lol~

She works in Central WED & SUN, Broadway FRI & SAT
    Are the prices th3 same at Central and Broadway? I get the impression Broadway is more expensive

Our Broadway has only one Price now which is inclusive:

$90 - 30mins, $110 - 45mins, $120 -60mins

Massage, nude bodyslide, happy ending, role playing (Imagine Tarah wearing police uniform to tie you up), shower before and after(Shower time not included), well decorated spacious rooms and we are licensed.

We will get our quality girls to offer you the constantly good services, to let your money worthwhile spent.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Our Broadway Price is inclusive :

$95 - 30mins, $110 - 45mins, $120 -60mins

Massage, nude bodyslide, happy ending, role playing (Imagine Tarah wearing police uniform to tie you up), shower before and after(Shower time not included), well decorated spacious rooms and we are licensed.

We will get quality girls to offer you the constantly good services, to let your money worthwhile spent.
    Hi Alice,

You mentioned role play in one of your other posts before but I wasn't sure if it was serious.

Can you please confirm if it's available at broadway and how customer can request it.

Thanks.

Yes MaxFake, We have our role play services available always, Broadway girls like to dress up your type of cosplay, just call and order your style(nurse, maid, police, school uniform, air waitress, ancient dresses, stockings, high heeled shoes ... Any more sexy ideas please leave your suggestions.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And what about central price? Which I'm assuming doesn't include all the cosplay and showers

Central: $40/30mins, $ 55/45mins, $65/60mins

Broadway: $40/30mins, $60/45mins, $70/60mins (We charge in front of girls' tips so each section added $50)

------------------------------------------------

Cosplay and showers only in broadway
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw tarah again today.... My brain is frizzled, short circuited by her skills. Forgive this 2nd ar will be presented as short snippets of recollections..

*splat*

This time i missed tarah, but i think i got the fly on the wall.... I apologise just like last time and we both laugh.

This tiny little girl in the little red dress is looking particularly hot today. Brain not working so i mistook her for Nicole... Glad she didn't punish me for hour that mistake.

Looking in the mirror she's using arms hands elbows knees and is on all fours on my back. She works hard for her money this minx.it's also rather sexy.

*crack * the little siren swings 250 lbs of hairy sailor about and cracks my back. For something possibly less than half my weight she's pretty strong and swings me about like a fly.

Standing at the head of the table she leans forward over me. I feel her body down the length of mine. One can only play with her bottom in this position. The softness of youth.

I'd be happy to see her just for the massage alone... And her scent is intoxicating.

Part time magazine model Tarah working in Broadway Fri and Sat, Central Wed and Thu ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tarah... I always seem to have incidences with you. Somehow today i ended up with a wet patch behind me. How the hell did i get a wet patch behind me. i think Mork.would say Fly! be free!