Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHELLEY : She's TALL, FIT, and TONED ... and a 100% GLAMOUR!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SHELLEY : She's TALL, FIT, and TONED ... and a 100% GLAMOUR!

Shelley is one of the most unique Japanese girls I have ever met.
    Throw away all your stereotypes of a kawaii (cute), shy, submissive Japanese girl - Shelley is not like that at all.
    Shelley is bold, cheeky, confident, charming, funny, playful, and just a great girl to hang out with.
    She has the more glamorous Korean look rather than the cute Japanese look, and speaks perfect English with a totally unique accent.
    But she is definitely 100% Japanese - and she is 100% gorgeous, 100% sexy, and 100% fucking hot.
    Glamorous looks, killer body, charming personality - she is a star!

LOOKS and PERSONALITY
    Shelley is a Japanese girl in her early 20s.
    She is very pretty and very glamorous.
    And she has got one of the fittest, hottest, most toned bodies I have ever seen.
    If you like slim, fit, toned girls then you will be in heaven with Shelley.
    She is quite tall and very leggy and has got the most toned and firm hips, thighs and arse at Ginza.
    Nice set of B cup tits and very narrow and toned tummy - not a gram of fat.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Not sure if Shelley has previous experience.
    Her confidence suggests yes, but the way she was totally unfamiliar with procedures and struggled with basic skills like putting on a condom suggests no.
    Shelley is very confident and playful and funny, and flirty.
    She is not as genuinely GFE as most Japanese girls but makes up for it with her charm.
    She is a really fun girl to be with and once she gets comfortable with you and lets down her guard she is actually very warm and affectionate.

DFK and DATY
    Shelley is not as full on with the DFK as other Japanese girls but still gets into it.
    Shelley has a lasered pussy and loves DATY.
    She is very tight and just slipping a finger in takes a bit of effort - but she loves a gentle fingering and licking combo.

BBBJ
    Shelley gives a really nice BBBJ.
    Very tender and sensual at first and then cranks up the pace.
    Definitely not a deep throater.

FUCKING
    Shelley is a great fuck!
    She is pretty much up for everything and loves all positions.
    She is very tight but still goes for it full on.
    Cowgirl is probably the highlight - you can just about wrap your hands around her tiny toned tummy.
    And doggy is pretty amazing too - such a perfect toned arse!

ROUND 2
    Shelley is always up for a round 2.
    I have actually seen her twice already.
    First session she indulged me in a HJ/BBBJ combo followed by a CIM
    Second session we tried the same thing but I couldn't come and really wanted to fuck her again.
    Her face filled with delight when I suggested fucking again - and fuck we did!

OVERALL
    Awesome girl! Totally unique.
    Pretty face, hot body, wonderful personality.
    She has got an irresistible charm and makes you feel like you are the handsomest, hottest stud on the planet.

Splendid rooter.

I see she is Diamond Class (Special) which has a range of rates. What does an hour with Shelley set you back?

Boater

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ybnk6q

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Shelley is one of the most unique Japanese girls I have ever met.
    Throw away all your stereotypes of a kawaii (cute), shy, submissive Japanese girl - Shelley is not like that at all.
    Shelley is bold, cheeky, confident, charming, funny, playful, and just a great girl to hang out with.
    She looks more Korean than Japanese, has a totally unique accent, and has a more Singaporean personality than Japanese.
    But she is definitely 100% Japanese - and she is 100% gorgeous, 100% sexy, and 100% fucking hot.
    Glamorous looks, killer body, charming personality - she is a star!

LOOKS and PERSONALITY
    Shelley is a Japanese girl in her early 20s.
    She is very pretty and very glamorous.
    And she has got one of the fittest, hottest, most toned bodies I have ever seen.
    If you like slim, fit, toned girls then you will be in heaven with Shelley.
    She is quite tall and very leggy and has got the most toned and firm hips, thighs and arse at Ginza.
    Nice set of B cup tits and very narrow and toned tummy - not a gram of fat.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Not sure if Shelley has previous experience.
    Her confidence suggests yes, but the way she was totally unfamiliar with procedures and struggled with basic skills like putting on a condom suggests no.
    Shelley is very confident and playful and funny, and flirty.
    She is not as genuinely GFE as most Japanese girls but makes up for it with her charm.
    She is a really fun girl to be with and once she gets comfortable with you and lets down her guard she is actually very warm and affectionate.

DFK and DATY
    Shelley is not as full on with the DFK as other Japanese girls but still gets into it.
    Shelley has a lasered pussy and loves DATY.
    She is very tight and just slipping a finger in takes a bit of effort - but she loves a gentle fingering and licking combo.

BBBJ
    Shelley gives a really nice BBBJ.
    Very tender and sensual at first and then cranks up the pace.
    Definitely not a deep throater.

FUCKING
    Shelley is a great fuck!
    She is pretty much up for everything and loves all positions.
    She is very tight but still goes for it full on.
    Cowgirl is probably the highlight - you can just about wrap your hands around her tiny toned tummy.
    And doggy is pretty amazing too - such a perfect toned arse!

ROUND 2
    Shelley is always up for a round 2.
    I have actually seen her twice already.
    First session she indulged me in a HJ/BBBJ combo followed by a CIM
    Second session we tried the same thing but I couldn't come and really wanted to fuck her again.
    Her face filled with delight when I suggested fucking again - and fuck we did!

OVERALL
    Awesome girl! Totally unique.
    Pretty face, hot body, wonderful personality.
    She has got an irresistible charm and makes you feel like you are the hottest stud on the planet.

I was about to pm you regarding shelley and miranda. U read my mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Žzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Splendid rooter.

I see she is Diamond Class (Special) which has a range of rates. What does an hour with Shelley set you back?

Boater
    $280 per hour from memory.
    I notice she's not on the website yet - they probably just didn't get around to taking the photos yet.
    Another thing about Shelley is she has an amazing memory.
    Our sessions were at least one month apart but she remembered so many details about me and our last session.
    Very impressive!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A girl l that makes rooter.break his 1 visit rule is special indeed.

A 2 line Henry Lawson mini tribute :

I love a lasered pussy.
    A land of silken planes.

Feel.free to add the next lines of the poem

Went into Ginza to check out the new Japanese girl Kanako.
    While I'm handing over my money at reception a gorgeous girl who is either finishing or starting her shift waves, smiles, and says hello very enthusiastically.
    I'm not sure who she is so I just wave and say hello.
    Later on I ask Wilson who was that girl and he says it was Shelley.
    I feel so embarrassed - I have no excuses - yes, I have seen many other girls since I saw her - but she has seen many more guys.
    Amazing girl - photographic memory!

(edited this after seeing rooter's review, which I thought was new, was from last year (doh)

Having seen her twice (this past Saturday, and yesterday) can vouch for everything rooter has reported (legs shaking from thinking about it!

----

Just to answer some questions:

She's on the website (but no pics yet)

She does have an amazing memory (remembered quite a few things I mentioned in passing from before)

She does make you feel like you're the hottest stud on the planet (great therapy if you've ever had to deal with any emasculating/bitchy women in your life)

Doggy (and standing up) is amazing (as mentioned in my AR, with 'likeness' image, SMMMMOOOOOKINNNNNN')

Regarding experience, she said she worked in Japan before

----

Now to finally find some time with the elusive Lisa....she's always booked when I'm free (doh).

No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Quote Originally Posted by 5StarFan View Post
    Having seen her twice (this past Saturday, and yesterday) can vouch for everything rooter has reported (legs shaking from thinking about it!
    Thanks bro!
    Shelley is an amazing girl.
    She is GFE, but not as GFE as most of the other Japanese girls at Ginza - she is more of a professional WL who knows exactly what to do for you, and says and does all the right things perfectly.
    She instinctively knows exactly what you want and need before even you do ... and delivers it sealed with a kiss. She enjoys what she does and does it perfectly.

As for GFE ... well pretty much any Japanese girl at Ginza will deliver an ultimate GFE ... but some standouts even by very high Japanese standards of GFE are:
    Naomi
    Kanako
    Nana
    Megumi
    Aika
    Leah
    MiuMiu
    Mimi
    Hitomi
    Cake

And some outstanding non-Japanese GFE girls are
    K Angel
    TW Jennifer
    Th Jay

Lot's of good times ahead of you bro. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    As for GFE ... well pretty much any Japanese girl at Ginza will deliver an ultimate GFE ... but some standouts even by very high Japanese standards of GFE are:
    Naomi
    Kanako
    Nana
    Megumi
    Aika
    Leah
    MiuMiu
    Mimi
    Hitomi
    Cake
    After Lisa, looking forward to Leah or Megumi!

After having a Japanese gf for 5 years (back in 2000-2005), looking forward to experiencing what Lisa's going to do later today!
    No one ever says "I wish I would've fucked less" on their death bed...

Quote Originally Posted by 5StarFan View Post
    After Lisa, looking forward to Leah or Megumi!

After having a Japanese gf for 5 years (back in 2000-2005), looking forward to experiencing what Lisa's going to do later today!
    Don't forget Jolin bro! She is dynamite.
    Of the girls currently rostered at Ginza I reckon Shelley, Lisa, Jolin, Saki, Jay, and Dream are the classic WLs - they are true courtesans - they know exactly what you want and deliver it, and they can do it in a GFE way or a PSE way for you depending on what you like.
    Some previous Ginza girls with a similar style are Bella, Cassie, Bianca, Victoria, Toshika, Jasmin, Catherine, Venus, Kei, Nozomi, Angelina,
    They are highly skilled and professional but never clinical - they somehow do it all with warmth, and charm and good humour.
    And I am certain they often have a good time themselves doing it.
    These girls aren't always my favourites - I usually prefer the more part time, amateur, girl next door types - but they are superb girls, no doubt about that.
    You cannot go wrong with these girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So shes back and bigger and possibly better. Anyone test drive her new accessories yet ?!☺

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please elaborate accessories?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She went away for a few months and got boob job done 😲

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn i gotta go see her. Too bad shes only rostered during the day so far.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember she was quite slim and toned before, maybe a year ago or so. She was much hotter back then (in my opinion), athletic body. She's gained some weight and no longer looks "athletic", she's got more curves now that may satisfy punters who like curves

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a question, is multiple shots standard service for hour long ginza sessions or do only certain girls do it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks much more better now, certainly my type

rcha086

Wow, this is deja vu for me. When Amber came back from her holiday earlier this year, she too went through a similar transformation, and I haven't stopped seeing her since. I sampled Shelley before the recent changes and although I'm not usually one for super slim girls with small breasts, Shelley was still great for me. This is gonna be a difficult one for me to stay away, especially if she's gotten more curvier as xboyx suggests!

Quote Originally Posted by Skepti10 View Post
    Just a question, is multiple shots standard service for hour long ginza sessions or do only certain girls do it?
    I have never had an hr long session at Ginza without getting multiple shots away, but I am no Stallion................

Its standard service for me and my limited love making prowess,,,,,,,,,
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast