Thread: Use a burner phone

Junior Member(有D料到)

Use a burner phone

Just had a private WL add me to Facebook (along with quite a few others it looks like, some who accepted..), forgot to turn off searchable by phone number and had used my phone (deleted messages after).

Wife saw the add, seemed to convince her it was nonsense but just a heads up. Either turn that off or use a burner phone.

Boner phone

I concur, HBerg! I've used a boner phone for years for both paid & unpaid dalliances. Sometimes MLs add their personal #s to my phone or more recently, add me through WeChat. Having the boner phone lets me sleep much easier at night. The wife knows of the phone but believes it is used for my small business. i'd be fucked if she ever got into it, so of course I keep it secure through a PIN and switch it off when I don't need it. In terms of facebook, i refuse to put my phone # in there and would certainly not be turning on the 'search by phone #' feature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBerg View Post
    Just had a private WL add me to Facebook (along with quite a few others it looks like, some who accepted..), forgot to turn off searchable by phone number and had used my phone (deleted messages after).

Wife saw the add, seemed to convince her it was nonsense but just a heads up. Either turn that off or use a burner phone.
    I already told your wife that you are cheating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But boner phone also require batteries. Where do you guys charge yours? I don't have boner phone because I can't find a place to recharge the battery

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    But boner phone also require batteries. Where do you guys charge yours? I don't have boner phone because I can't find a place to recharge the battery
    Since it is a dual life, why not try a dual sim card phone lol

my boner phone is the same brand as my normal phone. it takes the same charger. i usually charge it during the day when she isn't around anyway, or if its weekends, then i just discreetly charge it up as necessary. i've thought about a dual sim but i don't want any nasty accidents. she sometimes uses my normal phone, so the last thing i need is her finding her way into the address book of the boner sim. additionally, can a dual sim run separate a/cs for wechat, viber etc? i'd hate for her to find her way into teh wrong a/c. separate phone ensures that doesn't happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Car charger is all you need.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thats all i use

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah but to charge mine discreetly is a problem. Even at work because I'm outdoors. Yeah, I should get a boner phone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This I another option to having another phone
    http://hushed.com