Thread: 5 Star JENNY from Chiang Mai_ Biggest Boobs Award

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

5 Star JENNY from Chiang Mai_ Biggest Boobs Award

I saw Jenny today. She only just arrived ten days ago. She hasn't even seen the Harbour Bridge or Opera House yet!

She is here studying English for one year.

Jenny has cute dimples but she is not a stunner, she's in her 20's but maybe later 20's. She has massive boobs and William said he didn't know if they are real. They aren't but they are gorgeous and Godzilla sized. Jenny loves her boobs and plays with them and squeezes then around a cock whenever she can. She is lighter skinned and her body feels very smooth.

Jenny undressed quickly and then undressed me. She did BBBJ in the shower and was happy to dfk too. On the bed she liked to lick and suck, she is very good at ball licking especially. Jenny had a little experience in Singapore I found out later.

We fucked in just three positions only before I came. She is a horny little devil and can handle a hard fuck. In fact, she wants it.

After a quick shower most girls would want a rest but Jenny grabbed my cock and stroked while she answered a call on her phone from a family member. I flipped her on her back to eat her pussy while she talked. When the call was over she said "Fuck me please"

What's a guy to do? I couldn't get over the line in the end and she suggested a handjob. Yeh that did the trick.

Thanks Jenny from Chiang Mai.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc