Thread: Lalor park massage Johnson ave

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lalor park massage Johnson ave

Checked out lalor park massage in Johnson ave. was expecting milfs as a typical western Sydney massage parlour. Walked up the door and had to ring the bell. A chubby but cheerful lady opened and greeted but she was the receptionist or boss. Took me to the room and told me she will get a girl for me. Nice clean and comfortable room. In came a slim pretty thai girl , probably early to mid 20s . Her name was Nina. Paid 35 for a 30min massage. Her massage wasn’t hard but it was very relaxing. Than came the extras 20 for HJ, 50 for nude and 70 for bodyslide. I opted for body slide cause she has a nice body . But no FS . It was perfect and a pleasant surprise in this area. They even gave me a buy 10 get one free card . Boss said diff girl each day http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...d-care/9822931
    Will def return to check others

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried this place today.

Massuse was stunning early 20s Thai girl. $35 for half hour and $50 for body slide.

Fantastic half hour.

Nice clean modern room.

Will definitely be back.

M.A.

Any further details? Address, number? MLs name?

You have bumped a post from 2015.

The cracker link doesn't work does the shop have a website?

I know I can search for shop details using Google but I guess it would be cool if the AR had a little bit more info.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Any further details? Address, number? MLs name?

You have bumped a post from 2015.

The cracker link doesn't work does the shop have a website?

I know I can search for shop details using Google but I guess it would be cool if the AR had a little bit more info.
    Updtairs in the same block of shops as Lalor Thai restaurant. Only massage shop on Johnson Drive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that right $35 for 1 hour ? In 2015 it was 35 for 30 mins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post
    Is that right $35 for 1 hour ? In 2015 it was 35 for 30 mins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Sorry my mistake $35 for half hour.

Thanks for the extra info!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reviving this thread... Went recently on a weekend and saw a stunning Thai early 20s girl, very petite, slim with a gorgeous pussy and small handful of breast (A cups).

$50 for 30mins, nhj $50 and offered cbj $80 or cbj/slide for $100. Opted for the nhj and boy she didn't disappoint and even continued the rub and tug after I came as punishment for controlling my orgasm to the last few minutes of the 30min session ��

Not sure what girls are there during the week at all and the ads are not the same girls as in the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just on times, I always take the one hour and then have 30-40 minutes of massage with the rest for extras. I choose this as I want 20-30 minutes of extras. I don’t care about a massage - it’s not why I’m there. How much time for “extras” do most people find they get when you book for 30 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Old_Guy View Post
    Just on times, I always take the one hour and then have 30-40 minutes of massage with the rest for extras. I choose this as I want 20-30 minutes of extras. I don’t care about a massage - it’s not why I’m there. How much time for “extras” do most people find they get when you book for 30 minutes?
    Mate, if you don’t care about the massage, just skip the whole thing and have 30 min of part 2 only.

Of course, you need to make sure the ML is a sure thing and you tip right from the start. Then you just get naked , lay on the table, face up, spread your legs and enjoy. The girl should get naked from the beginning too.

Cheers