Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chatswood massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chatswood massage

Need to kill some time in chatswood. Very annoyed as there are no good massage place here. Archer st is crap. Walked all the way to the complex near Chase. Checked two places and all pork chops.
    I really missed the Oriana day where you can get body scrub in the wet area, followed by shower and then the body to body massage..

Artarmon..also not that good..old chinese milf full service and one thai massage place.
    Surely there's gotta ba something decent here in chatswood. Private maybe??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    Need to kill some time in chatswood. Very annoyed as there are no good massage place here. Archer st is crap. Walked all the way to the complex near Chase. Checked two places and all pork chops.
    I really missed the Oriana day where you can get body scrub in the wet area, followed by shower and then the body to body massage..

Artarmon..also not that good..old chinese milf full service and one thai massage place.
    Surely there's gotta ba something decent here in chatswood. Private maybe??
    D'previlege at Oscar St is full of young Viets. Altho i've stopped going when they jacked their price to $50/30min.
    Also you can try Pink berry at 22 Thomas st. Young talents, avoid Mon-Tues tho as only Thais.

Thats about it. Chatswood RNT scene is dying. With the new shop at Thomas st closed down by council about 1 month ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Or if you have a bit more time, train to St Leonards, the one at Albany st is good.
    not 5 Albany, but the one right next to the restaurant, below the japanese teppenyaki.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are 3 shops in 1 katherine st. 2 Chinese and 1 Thai rnt. The Thai one was alright but went years ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had move to St Leonards for few months and luck to try both shops in Albany St, the one below the Teppanyaki Restaurant is much better then the Japanese one across the road. Emma and Mandy are playful and I am very satisfy for part 1 & part 2. This is one of my favourite place. Last time went there, they offering a special rate for $1/min.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had move to St Leonards for few months and lucky to try both shops in Albany St, the one below the Teppanyaki Restaurant is much better then the Japanese one across the road. Emma and Mandy are playful and I am very satisfy for part 1 & part 2. They are now one of my favourite place. Last time went there, they offering a special rate for $1/min.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went there last friday but they were busy. Do they have japanese girls there or mainly Thai ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    I went there last friday but they were busy. Do they have japanese girls there or mainly Thai ?
    Mainly Chinese, you have a couple of Thais here and there.
    I visited yesterday, she got disappointed soon as I opted for HJ only.
    At the end, she was annoyed that I only paid $20 tip. What do you expect?!
    Rather greedy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    Mainly Chinese, you have a couple of Thais here and there.
    I visited yesterday, she got disappointed soon as I opted for HJ only.
    At the end, she was annoyed that I only paid $20 tip. What do you expect?!
    Rather greedy.
    much better to make it clear at the outset to avoid shit sessions mate, they make most of their income off tips. remember: she happy - you happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really like the Japanese shop at Albany St in St Leonards, have good success with the girls here - friendly easy going Japanese backpackers as opposed to the more serious Chinese international students you get in other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    I really like the Japanese shop at Albany St in St Leonards, have good success with the girls here - friendly easy going Japanese backpackers as opposed to the more serious Chinese international students you get in other shops.
    Any busty Japanese backpackers ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spot on simonsays, I think Albany St is a hidden gem if you like Japanese girls. If you click most girls will offer extras too.

Lungor - if you're on wechat ask mamasan Miki if any well endowed girls are rostered. She's good with that sort of stuff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whats the rate ? Is it $40 massage fee then $50 nude hj ? 30 minutes option

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage rates are about standard...I think $65 for 60 and $50 for 45....nude hj $50 ...Im sure there is a 30min option but I never tried

Ahlungor, the only busty one I met was the girl who moved to Ivys and became Ayumi (now departed).

Most of the ones I have seen recently (Sara/San/Rikako/Shiori) have small boobs but great girls, very personable and pleasant to be with - attitude wins out for me sometimes :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I blame Pretty Baby at Chatswood for getting me hooked on R&T, when I lived out that way a few years back they had quite a good shop. Went down hill when the girl there who I think was the owner had a baby, and I guess she sold up. Hope she's enjoying her new life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    Spot on simonsays, I think Albany St is a hidden gem if you like Japanese girls. If you click most girls will offer extras too.

Lungor - if you're on wechat ask mamasan Miki if any well endowed girls are rostered. She's good with that sort of stuff
    Any younger telents?
    I met a few but mostly closer to 40s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw 3 of the girls waiting outside 1/5 Albany st yesterday and only 1 would've been worth seeing.

The 1 at 6/38-46 seems a bit different the last few weeks. The couple of times ive been there they've had a male receptionist, they're not as honest about the photos being real [before they would say the photos look like the girl] and my 3 favourite girls Mimi, April and Sally. don't seem to be on the roster now.

My pick of massage girls on the north side at the moment would be Patty at 200/1 Katherine st but that's taking into account that Kara Emma and Jessica have been around for years and of course I haven't seen every girl available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With 38/46 that's just my observation it doesn't mean they wont replace them with better girls or the regular reception could just be on holidays. My opinion only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    Any younger telents?
    I met a few but mostly closer to 40s
    Ive never met a girl in 5 Albany over 25.
    They're all Japanese backpackers - just t even get that visa you have to be under 31

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    Ive never met a girl in 5 Albany over 25.
    They're all Japanese backpackers - just t even get that visa you have to be under 31
    I must revisit again soon then.
    My last visit was with Aki who was in her 20s but the other two available was definitely closer to 40.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast