Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chatswood massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    I must revisit again soon then.
    My last visit was with Aki who was in her 20s but the other two available was definitely closer to 40.
    What did you think of Aki sing400? I though she was great..nice body slides

Shame she went back to japan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroun View Post
    What did you think of Aki sing400? I though she was great..nice body slides

Shame she went back to japan
    Did she go back Japan? I've seen her probably in late Aug/early Sep.
    I think she has the Japanese 'can-do' attitude which was nice hahahaa
    I enjoyed talking to her too, she called me a "Hentai" when I asked for a foot job and had her feet on my face hahahah

The thing with this shop is that, it can be difficult to bail becus you are told to go straight upstairs to the room without even shown the ladies, let alone pick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Japanese 1/5 Albany st, it a hit or miss they do have all kinds of backpacker even pork chop all depend on luck, but if you prefer to have a good massage on start definitely go 38-46 Albany.

Carmen fraques, for the photos I think the shop are trying to get as close as they could, most of the ML don't want friend or family know they work this kind of job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimming Lover View Post
    The Japanese 1/5 Albany st, it a hit or miss they do have all kinds of backpacker even pork chop all depend on luck, but if you prefer to have a good massage on start definitely go 38-46 Albany.

Carmen fraques, for the photos I think the shop are trying to get as close as they could, most of the ML don't want friend or family know they work this kind of job.
    I can second this, I've just been to 5 Albany just then only 1 available but she was on the older side may be late late 30s. Definitely not young.
    Im going back to Chatswood and see if I have any luck today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rimming lover that is what I said but before they would tell you they look like and lately they have said it is real photo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Remember that this is exam season and many of the genuine students are taking a break from working.

Soon the exams will be over and some of them will go back to Asia for the long holidays, while the others will stay for a while earning money in whichever way they enjoy.

Banned
    I can vouche for Albany St. I've seen several real Japanese girls here. I even took one out for drinks at the Opera Bar one night. Gorgeous, but Japanese girls never seem to click with me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goulash View Post
    ...but Japanese girls never seem to click with me...
    i find speaking their language definitely relaxes them a whole lot more. a Japanese colleague of mine once told me she found it adorable when me and me mates were trying and fumbling to spit out even basic nihongo. lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaheim View Post
    i find speaking their language definitely relaxes them a whole lot more. a Japanese colleague of mine once told me she found it adorable when me and me mates were trying and fumbling to spit out even basic nihongo. lol
    Definitely. Being able to speak a few words gets them interested. Some knowledge of geography, food and social customs works even better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi brothers!

I have yet to punt on Chatswood before, but will be in the area with some free time alone this Saturday... Is there anything nearby all the shopping centres that's worthwhile?

Reading this thread suggested some gems, but you've got to be lucky... Appreciate any guidance here!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Hi brothers!

I have yet to punt on Chatswood before, but will be in the area with some free time alone this Saturday... Is there anything nearby all the shopping centres that's worthwhile?

Reading this thread suggested some gems, but you've got to be lucky... Appreciate any guidance here!
    200/1 Katherine st, next to the station the RSL club side. Best value in Chatswood. $60/30min B2B, all Thais though.

If you want Chinese, across the road, Thomas st you will have Pinkberry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    200/1 Katherine st, next to the station the RSL club side. Best value in Chatswood. $60/30min B2B, all Thais though.

If you want Chinese, across the road, Thomas st you will have Pinkberry.
    Thanks mate! Not too fussy on Chinese/Thai/ect. More on what place is run well and provides good service...

Have seen some mixed reviews around which led to the question... Any particular MLs out there to ask for? I think 200/1 will be the best option... But I'll need to ask to see the lineup (usually I go with recommendations or ARs)

Thanks again to all... Should be good regardless

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Thanks mate! Not too fussy on Chinese/Thai/ect. More on what place is run well and provides good service...

Have seen some mixed reviews around which led to the question... Any particular MLs out there to ask for? I think 200/1 will be the best option... But I'll need to ask to see the lineup (usually I go with recommendations or ARs)

Thanks again to all... Should be good regardless
    Patty is tops over there. Although they might have different roster on wkends.
    They are usually 2-3 girls for the lineup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you once again!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i saw Patty yesterday she only works Monday and Wednesday in my opinion she is just as good as Emma if not better. Om Saturdays Michelle is pretty good but the other girls ive seen there on weekends aren't that good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This community...

Thank you all for reviving this discussion for a brother in need - Michelle it is on Saturday I think!

Thank you very much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Michelle isn't a glamour but shes not ugly either and her tt is excellent and she loves daty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're happy to walk down chatswood chase way down to oscar street theres two shops down there but not sure about the other one. The one i frequent is D'Privelege at 24. All viet girls though. Slightly pricer at 70/h but tips are the same.

Candy - great nassage and technique
    Daisy- flat chested but makes up with her willingness to please.
    Cara - nothing stands out but nothing to complain about either.
    Lily - great service and great bod. Slightly stronger pussy odour than usual however shes eager to please though.
    Karly - hot as but a dud on service. Doesnt even take panties off.
    Anna - great massage, great conversation and eager to please.

Theres a few more but that's all i can remember off the top my head.

Hope that helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you very much Xconcepx! Great information and very appreciative of your advice...

Still at work unfortunately so haven't had the chance to research... I take it neither advertise here, have a website or have a mobile which we can book from?

I will keep researching!

Shaping up to be a great Saturday... Run in morning, haircut, lunch, enjoy a beer, enjoy one of these haunts!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you get waxing done than can get it done there too. A few of the girls that massage also will wax you so during that time u can use it to build some rapport. See if you guys click.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast