Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you are in a relationship, do you lie about it?

Senior Member(無間使者)

If you are in a relationship, do you lie about it?

When seeing WL or ML, if they ask you if you are in a relationship, and if you are, do you lie about it?

I know I would be not enjoying a rnt as much if I know the ML was in a relationship.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you say yes they won't care as you have $$$еее on your forehead. If you say no they won't believe you. I told a couple of girls I was separated and no gf and she couldn't believe it!

All lie beneath the blanket

Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    When seeing WL or ML, if they ask you if you are in a relationship, and if you are, do you lie about it?

I know I would be not enjoying a rnt as much if I know the ML was in a relationship.
    Honesty is the best policy. The WL can sense your genuineness and would offer better service if you come across genuine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Here are your options
    1. Single
    If you tell her you are single (and you are over 35yo) she will think you are not married because there is maybe something wrong with you or you are a playboy. Not good.
    2. Divorced
    If you tell you you are divorced she will think there must be something wrong with you if your wife left you, or if you left her then you can't hold down a relationship or you are a playboy. Not good.
    3. Married
    if you tell her you are married she is gonna lose interest in you, and probably think you are a rat for screwing around behind your wife's back. A lot of WLs and MLs actually have very conservative and traditional values. Not good.
    4. Widowed
    If you tell her you are widowed she will think you are responsible because you have tried marriage but now through no fault of your own you are single again and available. And you will also get her sympathy, and once you tap into a woman's sympathy you've got her hooked.
    Then again if she's a superstitious type (and a lot of Asian girls are) she might think you bring bad luck

Conclusion
    It doesn't really matter what you say, so you are best off just telling the truth.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    You could split point 3 into Happily and Unhappily married ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The only reason I will lie and claim to be single is because Im still a bit skeptical on how the ML/WL see you as a person.
    They view you as unloyal, dishonest which may translate into the level of service you will end up receive.

Then on top of this, there is a bit in me that I don't want them to lose faiths in men, a bit sarcastic coming from a punter though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I asked this question before..
    In my experience they all assume we are taken. Even the reception people told me.. But I usually just play and say yup many gfs, too many to count...

Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    I think I asked this question before..
    In my experience they all assume we are taken. Even the reception people told me.. But I usually just play and say yup many gfs, too many to count...
    Some ML believes there's nothing wrong for a guy to go for massage and get some relieve.

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Some ML believes there's nothing wrong for a guy to go for massage and get some relieve.
    Of course they should believe that, shouldn't they ?

Just as Macdonald should believe eating Big Mac every now and then is not unhealthy, like every second day ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    And if you ask the girl about her relationship status, and she says "no husband, no boyfriend" do you believe her? Do you care? Would it change your attitude to her if she did?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All good points, just say you're addicted to hot chicks that's why you're here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smart girls don't ask status questions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just for fun!
    happy is more important
    Add: 48 Kellett St, KINGS CROSS / Potts Point ( 3 mins' walk from Kings Cross station )

Business hours: 11:00am - 3:00am Open 7 days

Hotline: 02 8387 2669 / 0470 643 066

Tips:
    We have front door on Kellett St and rear door on Kellett Way. Plenty park on street and two big car parks close to our shop

Click for booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i dont know why they always ask this question...i get it is small talk, but they always ask!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hard to tell what their reaction will be

After a while Iearned to avoid answering and just give a vague answer "in between girlfriends" and quickly change subject.
    We never know their reactions. Some are open minded, others conservative...
    What made my mind was a caucasian ML that said "if I found out my partner was going to a massage parlour, I'd chop his **** out"
    I thought: WTF!!! Here she is, naked and potentially judging the customers and already angry with the possibility of a "cheating" partner!
    Better be careful...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A wise man once told me, if a pretty girl asks you what your status, single is the answer not matter how old you are or what motives you have.. and I have since lived by his preach.. Well thats me anyway..

A movie with a cheating husband talking to his girlfriend went like this:
    Gf: what do I mean to you?
    Guy: you're my love
    Gf: ok, then what does your wife means to you?
    Guy: she's my relative, mother of my kids

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always say the same answer. Have it prepared. Practice saying it with confidence and a smile. Make sure you can beat a lie detector.

If you are prepared to punt despite in a relationship, then you should be prepared to tell the truth as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast