Thread: Chinese Lisa - a good ball sucking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Chinese Lisa - a good ball sucking

Book ahead for a Saturday afternoon punt with Chinese Lisa. Boss says she’s a popular lady with good service. I arrive early so I can meet a few other girls for next time. Saw one cutie who I thought she said her name was Lily but later realized it was J Riri. Cute and friendly.

Lisa comes in - milky skin as advertised, fake boobs and seems friendly. I later find out no tattoos too. She grabs my arm as we walk down the stairs. Into room and gear off to shower. Lisa joins me and gives a thorough clean. She’s advertised as doing dd but didn’t clean my arse so thought maybe she’s not really into it. Btw, Mandy is the girl to go to for rimming at 42.

Onto bed and I receive a good catbath. I’m thinking to myself catbaths are underrated so I ask her to extend as she takes turns with my nips while gently stroking my frank and beans. I’m looking in the mirror and moan like a dirty old man.

I lean in for dfk. She complies but I don’t think it’s Lisa’s thing. Ok, let’s get that mouth on my old white cock. She’s good but as usual I think I’m going to blow too quickly. Can you just suck my balls? This is where it got really good. I had a good ball sucking for 15 minutes. She went to town with my testes. Take those balls in your mouth Lisa. That’s a good girl.

Now lay down. I feast on her nips. Is this ok Lisa? Yes. Lick lick lick. Onto pussy. It’s not shaved with a cute little tuft of hair on top. I rub my nose and face in it. Then onto daty. Fake moans. Ok been there done that.

Do you want to fuck? Ok. I ask her to lick my nips again to get me hard. Ok dom on and get on top. Got it in and blew a big load. All of that foreplay got to me.

Quick shower. Do you want massage? No how about you just suck my nips again? Ok. I move her hand to my balls. Oh yeah. I really didn’t think I had it in me but I can feel a round two.

Ok Lisa suck my cock. She goes back on my balls. No on this - I point to my cock head. Ok. She does a good bkowjob. Suck suck suck. Oh i shudder and say I’m coming. She Jack’s me off and round two is complete.

Ok shower she says. Ok. I think she’s surprised I could go another round.

She worked hard during the hour. Give her a go boys. All the basics plus a great catbath and ball sucking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. Lisa looks nice.

Feels like I'm getting old. Doing two shots in an hour is becoming harder and harder these days and usually always ends up as a handjob for the second.

Next time I might just opt for more foreplay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Feels like I'm getting old. Doing two shots in an hour is becoming harder and harder these days and usually always ends up as a handjob for the second.

Don’t worry bro I am young but only one shot. Sometimes no shot. 1hr not enough. After a while, pussy is all the same but every girl’s foreplay is unique if you build enough chemistry. Miyabi the only girl I’ve ever got two shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Book ahead for a Saturday afternoon punt with Chinese Lisa. Boss says she’s a popular lady with good service. I arrive early so I can meet a few other girls for next time. Saw one cutie who I thought she said her name was Lily but later realized it was J Riri. Cute and friendly.

Lisa comes in - milky skin as advertised, fake boobs and seems friendly. I later find out no tattoos too. She grabs my arm as we walk down the stairs. Into room and gear off to shower. Lisa joins me and gives a thorough clean. She’s advertised as doing dd but didn’t clean my arse so thought maybe she’s not really into it. Btw, Mandy is the girl to go to for rimming at 42.

Onto bed and I receive a good catbath. I’m thinking to myself catbaths are underrated so I ask her to extend as she takes turns with my nips while gently stroking my frank and beans. I’m looking in the mirror and moan like a dirty old man.

I lean in for dfk. She complies but I don’t think it’s Lisa’s thing. Ok, let’s get that mouth on my old white cock. She’s good but as usual I think I’m going to blow too quickly. Can you just suck my balls? This is where it got really good. I had a good ball sucking for 15 minutes. She went to town with my testes. Take those balls in your mouth Lisa. That’s a good girl.

Now lay down. I feast on her nips. Is this ok Lisa? Yes. Lick lick lick. Onto pussy. It’s not shaved with a cute little tuft of hair on top. I rub my nose and face in it. Then onto daty. Fake moans. Ok been there done that.

Do you want to fuck? Ok. I ask her to lick my nips again to get me hard. Ok dom on and get on top. Got it in and blew a big load. All of that foreplay got to me.

Quick shower. Do you want massage? No how about you just suck my nips again? Ok. I move her hand to my balls. Oh yeah. I really didn’t think I had it in me but I can feel a round two.

Ok Lisa suck my cock. She goes back on my balls. No on this - I point to my cock head. Ok. She does a good bkowjob. Suck suck suck. Oh i shudder and say I’m coming. She Jack’s me off and round two is complete.

Ok shower she says. Ok. I think she’s surprised I could go another round.

She worked hard during the hour. Give her a go boys. All the basics plus a great catbath and ball sucking.
    Riri sounds interesting. If she’s caught your eye then maybe I will try see her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Yeah why rush? Once you cum you’re done. Better to get your balls licked for 45 mins then blow your load inside her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah why rush? Once you cum you’re done. Better to get your balls licked for 45 mins then blow your load inside her.
    Agree. Trying to get 2 shots in an hour almost feels like a chore.

Suck suck suck LoL Nice review bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ‘Im looking in the mirror and moaning like a dirty old man’ haha this made me crack up. Great report. Thanks for sharing mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasn’t my experience, from the line up she looked attractive, a little demure
    In the room she showed she is experienced wl,
    Bit of reluctance to do certain things, I wanted to do 69, make some excuse could do later, never did
    I wanted to start with cg, didn’t initially want to , but after I insisted later did.
    Just felt that I’ve been spoilt by the ml ladies I’ve been going to, everything was just a bit of effort.
    Lisa has bolt ons which I’m not a fan of.
    I would overall this was a going through the motions, mechanical experience
    Not terrible, but nothing that makes u leave thinking that was well worth the money
    I haven’t been to a fs shop for ages , aside from n5m which has always been positive for me, I’ll stick with my ml shops
    Also what’s with the rude door guy at gladesville

Lisa is working today
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42