Person's Name : Paula

Establishment : Roseville Rose, 104 Pacific Highway Roseville NSW

Date of Visit : 12/5/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://rosevillerose.com.au 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am to late 1am

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 160 cm, B cup with droop , slim, pleasant face, medium hair, trimmed pubic region

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, FS, BJ, massage

Value for money/recommend? : OK

My experience/comments : YMMV. Posted on other sites too

I have been rather occupied with various things so I apologise for this late review, however I think it is relevant still as you will see YMMV as my experience was not as rewarding as others, but that is life and punting. It happens, sometimes things click, other times they don’t. Had a bit of time to expand my brief notes into a Review.

After the glowing Reviews of Paula I decided to make a booking and went to see her.

She seemed to resemble the site photos so paid the dues for one hour and went with her to the room.

Had the usual shower alone and onto the bed with Paula who had no hesitation in starting the proceedings with the usual licking of the nipples etc but I wanted to take control so kissed but only LFK with me, so I moved to her nipples which she did not object to but obviously this did not turned her on but nevertheless she allowed it.

I decided to let her take control so more touching and then on to CBJ (my choice) until I came. The rest of the time was spent by her massaging me. Had a shower and left.