Person's Name : Monica

Establishment : Roseville Rose, 104 Pacific Highway Roseville NSW

Date of Visit : 15/10/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://rosevillerose.com.au 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am to late 1am

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 160 cm, B cup, slim, pleasant face, false eyelashes, medium to long hair, full pubic hair, very long nipples (longer than Julie’s I think). Very poor English skills.

Nationality or Ethnicity : website says HK but she told me Taiwan

Services Provided : LFK, FS, CBJ (BBBJ offered), DATY, massage

Value for money/recommend? : good but will try some of the others next time.

My experience/comments : YMMV. Posted on other sites too

Arrived about midday, found a car space easily in public area and proceeded up the stairs where I was met by the gent and put into one of the viewing rooms. Soon after Monica came in and took my hand and tried to get me to go with her. Usually I as to see the rest but she looked nice so went for to an hour session. Paid the fellow so off we went to one of the back rooms where the lights were so dim that it was hard to see. Luckily Monica turned them up to a good level.

Asked to take a shower and then onto the bed; Monica used mouth wash and then came to the bed as well where she tried to start with the usual cat licking but I decided to take control and work her up first. Started kissing which was reciprocated as a LFK then gently stroking her body and licking down her neck to her elongated nipples. Moved further down the stomach and around the V then back to suck her long nipples one at a time.

All the time she makes the stupid words which could be done without as it is so false. It is a pity so many girls do this as it is annoying.

Then I moved on to stroke her labia gently and work on her clitoris, she aided this by applying a small amount of lubricant and soon she was really getting active until she shuddered and came. As she was hot I decided to keep her going and over the next 20 minutes came another five times and a few of these were with rather loud vocal accompaniment. I think that she is one of those girls who may be hard to get going but when she is “activated” is easy to keep going.

Well then it was my turn so a CBJ for a while and the missionary to finish. We went about 10 minutes overtime so no hounding to get out which was good. I left a contented fellow.