Thread: Abby - big big disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)

Abby - big big disappointment

Abby sex kitten

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby, not sure about web address.

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30+ imo

Size/shape :Tiny figure B cups natural flat tummy cute arse , shaved, small energetic package.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese? Almost thought she had some sub continent in her (i.e. like Nepali lol)

Services Provided : Not much. BBBJ if you could call it that, ordinary FS. Def no rimming as per the ad

Value for money/recommend? Definitely no

------

Ok I'm going to go against the grain here as I saw Abby recently and it was a really disappointing experience. This was my first punt at 533 and a bad experience first time up. I chose Abby after reading her good reviews (albeit from the same ppl...).

Yes she is a small package, yes she appears to be energetic and enthusiastic but that's where the similarities to other reviews ended.

Her BBBJ was almost non existent, quite toothy and literally just licked my knob without actually sucking the shaft at all. I pretty much got bored and suggested something else.. rimming as the ad states she offers rimming. Well the rimming was no more than a little licking of my balls.

When I was bored of the ordinary oral, we progressed to the sex and yes she jumped on top and slowly lowered her pussy down on to my cock. The other reviews commenting about her enthusiastic lowering and bouncing around on your cock like a sexy pocket rocket or an energiser bunny. I saw hints of this but basically she just bounced around to her music which she had playing... so no real rhythm/focus and was definitely NOT sexy nor a turn on.

In between sessions, whilst massaging she was on her phone - go figure.

I almost wanted to leave the session early as it was quite literally boring... but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

The positives: the rooms itself was large and clean, it's just a shame Abby didn't even come close to living up to expectations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey bro.. thanks for the review.. i was thinking about seeing her as well due to the reviews.. can i ask what time you went to see her? just asking cos if later in the night she could be tired.. definitely not an excuse for her performance.. but just wondering bro..