Thread: 7 Cowper st Jojo

Banned

7 Cowper st Jojo

Default JoJo - this time I know I got it right
    Person's Name : JoJo (I triple checked)

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : Saturday 4th October

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0296823888 Granville & Parramatta best brothel,adult service,erotic massage,massage parlour

Hours of Business : 10AM till late

Rates : $140/hr (daytime special)

Size/shape : 8?, B (possibly C) cup breasts, slight tummy (VERY slight), wonderfully bouncy bottom

Nationality or Ethnicity: Hong Kong Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS, light kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Went to 7 Cowper again as I was going to play in Parramatta and needed a place to shower and change so I thought I'd have some fun for an hour before cleaning myself up. Was shown 3 ladies of whom JoJo stuck in my mind as she had a curvier figure than the other two and was quite proficient at the "sale" (held my hand longer, smiled etc.). After finding out her name was JoJo, I triple checked (after the issue I had with YuYu the other week), so I know that this time I have the name right.

After the shower, JoJo was open to light kisses (closed lips) and cuddling. After the usual display of dismay and explanations of "Oh you so big" and comments about how I wouldn't fit, she moved quickly onto a CBJ and like most ladies at this shop she was proficient, but not exceptional. Light sucking, little licking and virtually no hand work. However she was good enough to get me worked up and we moved into missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish. This is where JoJo shone. In spite of her reservations, I fitted quite happily and after some slow thrusts she soon responded back and encouraged me to go harder and faster. I was happy to comply and as I came she sighed and her pussy clamped like a vice around my cock.

Some more cuddles and (very) light kissing and I decided to make my downtown. Spending several minutes licking, twirling and sucking her breasts got a fine response and as I neared her pussy she began to thrust it at my chin. I teased her for a while though, licking up and down her thighs and around the target before finally planting some long, slow licks on her pussy. Kept this up for a while and alternated between long licks on the lips and short flicks on the clit, finishing up by concentrating on her clit while thrusting a finger gently in and out. She finally stopped convulsing and grabbed my ears to pull me away from her pussy. As I lay above her, looking down at her smiling face she kissed me again, but this time allowed my tongue to creep inside her mouth. That's when I knew that she had a good time.

My turn again and we moved into CG, reverse CG and then doggy. JoJo found the latter too uncomfortable and so we moved into spooning for a short time before finishing in missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish again. Then I showered again, and JoJo gave me strange looks as I got new clothes out of a plastic bag I had brought with me. Throughout the entire session JoJo relaxed more and more and as she did so she got more responsive and playful, allowing me to kiss her more passionately (and responding) even playfully biting my lips and tongue and then giggling like a shy schoolgirl. A wonderful relaxing session.

Followed by a great play at Riverside of "Monkey". I hope some of you other punters got to see it as well

Copied to another forum from here7 Cowper jojo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

7cowper

I try jojo last time . Nice jojo!!!