Thread: NAOMI - the girlfriend of DREAMS and FANTASIES ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

NAOMI - the girlfriend of DREAMS and FANTASIES ...

If I had to pick just one Ginza girl to take on a desert island with me Naomi would be close to the top of the list.
    She is the perfect girlfriend of fantasies and dreams - gorgeous face, hot body, great personality and sense of humour, sensual, horny, loves sex, and a great fuck.
    I've had two fantastic sessions with her and have asked Wilson to ban me from seeing her again before I get totally addicted.

LOOKS and BODY
    Naomi is gorgeous; beautiful long hair, big eyes, perfect little nose, and killer smile.
    She hasn't got the typical cute Japanese girl look - more of a sultry exotic look.
    She is quite tall for a J girl at around 167cm and slim and leggy.
    Hot body with the perfect mix of toned and athletic but still soft and feminine with curves in the right places.
    Nice set of C cup tits, and nicely proportioned arse hips and waist.
    Great skin with a tanned complexion.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Can't remember if Wilson said she had a little or no experience in Japan, but definitely a newbie in Australia.
    Wonderful personality; very GFE, warm and friendly.
    A bit cheeky too with a wicked sense of humour and very playful.
    She is a horny girl too and gets very sensual and intense once the fucking starts.

DATY and DFK
    Great kisser - very intense and non-stop.
    Loves DATY! Nicely trimmed pussy and comes like crazy with licking and gentle fingering.

BBBJ
    Loves to tease and build up the tension with nipple play, a bit of cat bath, gently licking the balls and shaft until you are begging her to take your knob in her mouth.
    And when she does she is relentless sucking like crazy.
    Not a deep throater but can swallow a decent amount of cock.
    Likes to suck but likes to fuck a lot more so after a few minutes came up for some DFK and rubbing her wet pussy on me, stroking my cock and saying "give me, give me, give me".

FUCKING
    Sensational fuck!
    Perfect mix of very intimate sensual and GFE, and wild and crazy too.
    Tight and very wet and very active both physically and with the vocalising.
    Not the full on JAV vocalising but more subtle and more genuine.
    I love her moans, and squeals and little yelps, punctuated with a bit of dirty talk and lots of DFK.
    She comes very intensely too and I had to pause a few times just to let her enjoy her orgasm and get her breath back.

ROUND 2
    I thought she might not be up for a second round as she looked very mellow and dreamy.
    But she is a horny girl and round 2 was just as full on as round 1.

OVERALL

Pretty close to perfect!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mr Rooter, thank you for keeping us informed of all the babes at ginza. If only they did Nuru too lol... I'm a big big fan of nuru

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I've had two fantastic sessions with her and have asked Wilson to ban me from seeing her again before I get totally addicted.
    I have asked Wilson several times over the years to ban me from seeing a girl I like too much again - it's for my own good.
    I reminds me of Ulysses - you know who I mean, the dude in Homer's little fairy tale, the Odyssey (not Homer Simpson - the other Homer - the Ancient Greek gay as fuck poet dude).
    Anyway I never read Homer's little fairy tale, coz I have ADHD but I did see Kirk Douglas's dimple starring as Ulysses and I always remember this scene.
    Ulysses and his men are sailing away (just like Enya ... ) and then they sail into the deadly treacherous waters governed by the Sirens (mermaids/nymphs/chickybabes).
    But the thing is these Sirens have a beautiful and irresistible song that lures sailors to their downfall and drowning in treacherous waters.
    Ulysses knows they are approaching so he wisely makes his men put wax in their ears so they can't hear the Sirens' song.
    But he wants to hear the Sirens song and experience its pleasure.
    So he doesn't put wax in his ears and makes his men tie him to the ships mast and instructs his men that no matter how hard he begs or pleads to not untie him and let him go to the Sirens.
    Maybe he is a bit hentai or maybe its just a bucket list thing ... who the fuck knows what motivates these people ...
    Anyway that's 310 Cleveland St - the home of the Sirens - always singing their irresistible sexy song, luring unwary punters to irresistible pleasure, and sexual incineration (insineration?).
    And that's why I have to ask Wilson to please not let me book some girls again, no matter how hard I plead or beg ...
    Here is the scene from the movie ... it's from 52mins to 57 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuqRlI2qeQQ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That scene is epic lol, dude really is tied to the mast.

Do you sometimes feel that ignorance is bliss? Like if you had never gone there, you never would have known so you would be happier?
    I mean if you had a great punt overseas, it takes a lot of planning to go back, but (depending where you live in Sydney) knowing a great punt
    is only 30 minutes away, that stuff can drive men mad.

I kinda had that when I first found 5 star many years ago, there used to be like this huge line up and I loved hearing all those high heels clicking on the floor up the steps to meet you and they just stand there while the guy introduces all of them. They all go back then the one you chose comes out and holds your hand and leads you to the room. Nothing beats that anticipation as you see her smooth skin, back neck and ass go up those steps.

You're a smart man self banning yourself lol. Does he really not let you see them again if you tell him? Maybe he would let you if you shouted with as much passion as Ulysses in that scene...