Thread: Ling Thanks 64

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ling Thanks 64

Ling. Thanks 64
    64 alexander

Person's Name : Ling

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 9/7/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : D cup natural large erect nipples
    Pussy Mostly shaved tiny tuft at top no prickle

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore Mongolian mix she told me. Attractive girl.

Services Provided : BBBJ, Rimming CIM FS, a little DATY
    Good English she can hold a conversation.
    No DFK on offer.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.
    Decided to take a real punt today and try out a brand new unreviewed (not even any photos as yet) WL at 64 with the super prize of a free half hr from the competition last week that I won as a second prize.
    I talked to Sophie and decided to stretch the 1/2 hr into and hr why not?
    I meet ling in the room and decided that it may be a good punt as she presented very well in sexy yellow mesh dress with her large breasts straining at the mesh and her nipples sticking
    straight out through the holes.
    Large breasts and mesh dresses seem to go very well together. (check Lolas photos)
    Ling is quite short and average body shape not slim not large and with a large rack she is quite a sexy lady to look at.
    I had a shower and dryed and Ling got straight into it with some slurpy tongue action around my nipples and balls licking under my balls and then rolled me onto my side and started to give me a very pleasant rimming that got me going.
    she then turned her very active mouth to my cock and gave me a BBBJ the lasted for ages with lots of different angles to my knob and shaft all the time her hands were exploring around my balls and ass so all her attention was going into making sure that my guy was really enjoying it.
    I suggested a 69 and she happily climbed on board but I could sense a real reluctance to let herself go at the beginning of the shift and Ling moved away and changed angles from probing tongue and finger so I guessed her work is more focused on making sure the customer gets over the line and not herself.
    I decided that was all good and let her go for it, we next did a throat fuck with her laying on the bed with her head hanging off the edge while I pumped her throat very sexy for me.
    I wanted to have sex next so we domed up and a bit of doggy Ling was very enthusiastic pushing back onto my cock followed by a bit of mish with her grabbing my ass and pulling it down and my cock deep into her.
    I decided to finish in a CIM as she offered earlier.
    I was back to standing and throat fucking her until I came deep down her throat.
    Very good BBBJ with very good exploring hands nice work.
    As I had spent a very active 2 hrs with Rainbow the day before, Ling did a very good job of getting me back up and into the saddle again and Little Rich standing up and be counted.

Banned
    If she doen't do dfk or at least kissing I doubt that she will be too successful! But each to their own may be it suits some customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review.. That how u won the prizes

Shop Owner
    Ling is working today, Please call 02 9524 1278 for bookings

Shop Owner
    Ling is working today, Please call 02 9524 1278 for bookings