Date of Visit 23rd September

Lady's Photos: (Genuine).

Hours of Business: 10am until Late.

Rates $240:00 an hour.

Size/Shape: Short Slim round booty

Nice clean Pussy.

Services Provided. BBBJ. DATY. Sex CIM DD

Nationality: Singapore.

I have read many reviews about Lisa so will only add to what everyone else has written already.

My reason for booking Lisa was one thing the tongue ring. Asians with tongue rings are almost impossible for me to find. I arrive for my one hour booking get told the room go upstairs and knock on the door not really knowing what to expect. The only thing i dont like about Ginza and this is the only thing is that you dont get to see all the girls so have no idea what to expect. So the door opens and i look then look down omg couldnt get over how small she is. I am over 6 feet so you could only imagine the height difference. The moment i walk in the door straight into DFK i was like ok here we go her hand straight onto my dick through my pants didnt let go of it for a good 5 minutes.

Lisa says to me I have a tongue ring and know how to use for someone so small she is most definitely in control.

She proceeds to get undressed and so do i she runs the shower and asks me to join her. This is an experience i love and only really found in asian brothels. She soaps me all up i am cleaned within an inch of my life then DFK starts as well as a BJ in the shower.

We lay on the bed and Lisa proceeds with the Catbath all over while DFK it is amazing stopping to give me as much DT as she can. This girl is totally into everything she does nothing is rehearsed she is in it for the moment.

She turns me over on the bed and gives me DD with a tongue ring definitely one of the most amazing feelings.

Now the real fun starts she is so dominate for a tiny girl she tells me i am not allowed to touch and grabs my arms above my head and lowers herself on my dick she is so small it feels like no one is there and boy does she know how to ride non stop back forth until i cant take it anymore and grab her ass and hips i pull her back and forth (she must not weigh more than 40 kilos) she never gets tired just like an energizer bunny. One of the best things is when she is riding you and she is getting really into it she lets her hair down and that is a sight you really have to see it is like something you see in movie and she doesnt miss a beat keeps grinding while her hair starts to flow and gets more and more into she is teasing me by licking her fingers as she rides with i say i cant take any more of it and want to CIM with the tongue ring we stand up quickly she kneels and i finish and she takes every last part.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickylickymon View Post
    Mmmm......!!!!!!! Gotta find a booking now

But no touching ? What's the deal with that?

I read somewhere in the forum that lisa used to work at 5star

can anyone confirm?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her last month, she is definitely one of a kind. I've never met any WL that is as energetic as her from the get go. She warned me that she is a very dominating girl. Mind you she's about 5'1 so the idea of being dominated by such a little girl excites me.

Not going to get into details as she's pretty much what everybody said she is but I found that her puss puss is very cute for some reason maybe it's due to the size?

I probably will see her again at some stage but I want to get around the other ladies as I'm still new in the FS business (long time ML).