Thread: SALLY ÷full of surprises

SALLY ÷full of surprises

Just saw a buxom busty full figured chinese lady who will do anything to ensure you have the best time and in my book is one of the girls for the value for $$
    Sally struts into the room with her high heels allowing her to gingerly walk in displaying her assets from jugs of fun to perfectly shaped ass cheeks.
    Sally wastes no time in stripping off and kneeling down to get to work on time and cradle my balls whole kissing me all over. Talk about sending the mercury up the tube! Sally invites me to do whatever i please and so i let her work my now already hard cock as she just goes to town on my cock like she hasnt seen one in months! BBBJB me till i nearly came right there in the first 10 minutes. This was dangerous as it was nearly all over in 15 minutes. Holy crap she can suck your cock like a fucking vacuum.
    I had to lie her on the bed and give her a good licking. Her pussy glistened and i parted those lips to gain full access. She moaned and squeezed her jugs while i licked her clit and moaned like a banshee!
    By now my cock was thumping with blood and had to get inside her.
    She invited me into the darkness of back door holyness and i said leave it for now i have to go front door first! My God she just wants it in the ass so fast! Missionary was a tight squeeze as i slowly rammed it in her sliding in n out till i had to pull out and now doggy her for a while.
    This girl just wants to be damaged! Sally was eager to do whatever it took to make me cum. From the minute she walked in the door i knew this was gonna be fun! Her pussy was that tight she had to dab lube on her hole to allow me to slide in better! I pumped her pussy till i felt something rising.....yeah my cum was coming! Holy crap i had to stop for a while so i offered her a massage till it was safe to continue. After about 12 minutes we resumed our fucking posts and this time she BBBJBd me till i was ready again. This time the back door was looking good so i played her a bit then went for it! Wow! This was great stuff! I slide it in then proceeded with piston pumps as she squealed n moaned like a poodle being fucked by a doberman. Ha ha
    Time was getting close so i slide out and offered ger the musk stick of delight! My achy red cock awaited her hot mouth and Sally took to the stick of dick like a school girl at a lollyshop! Sucking my cock tadting the sweetness till i shot in her mouth CIM shot after squirt till i was spent. My head spinning and her sweet face smiling lije a bloody Cheshire cat.
    Sally.....the tight pussy,buxom lady with the perfect ass to boot is a MUST
    That's uf you want your full $$$ worth. She's in today so don't delay!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Where does Sally work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree just a name is not very much information.

533 willoughby joeblow is a regular punter there.