Thread: Baby – Whew – pussy muscle control and cock massage like no other.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Baby – Whew – pussy muscle control and cock massage like no other.

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Wednesday 28th October 2015

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/baby.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, slim legs, nice thigh gap, perky A cup natural titties.

Pussy: Fully shaved, and tight with outstanding muscle contractions.

Roster: Wednesday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Baby bounced into the room a bundle of energy. Super happy and she was wearing one of those little tartan skirts that remind me of my school days. Cute round face, nice full figure.

Lovely kiss hello as we explored each others bodies. I still had my towel around me and Baby lost no time in exploring beneath. Very gentle tackle and cock tickle that I find irresistible. Just so sexy. Baby is a great kisser, not a lot of tongue but very soft, gentle and enthusiastic.

Nice A cup perky titties and nice nips that stand to attention and get erect quickly. Good vibe from Baby as we fooled around, and she got down to business in the BBBJ department. As she kneeled between my legs she just slurped away. Very smooth, very nice and almost full DT down to the hairs. I just lay back and enjoyed it.

Kneeling DATY and overhead DATY were very nice. Baby has a really cute pussy and it is very munchable. Cute puckered forbidden entrance too – off limits but very nice to admire.

Now this is where the encounter got interesting. On with the dom and as I slid into her love tunnel Baby was able to just clench her pussy muscles and make her entrance so tight. Wow this was a new experience. Baby has a wide thigh gap and it is possible to get really deep penetration. Really smooth tunnel and with the pussy clenching it felt great.

I asked her to put on her high heels and what girl doesn’t look great standing naked in high heels? Face to face and standing doggie were great looking at that cute body in the mirror.

Cowgirl was a prelude to a mish finale. CIM not on the menu but that was fine by me.

Great session and that pussy control was just to die or.

Enjoy.

Banned
    Just got a 9 inch boner looking at Mimi's pics!

Shop Owner
    Baby is working today, for booking 95241278