Hours of Business : 10am till late
    Rates : $150 for 60 minutes
    Size/shape : Size 6-8, B Cups , trimmed pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex
    Value for money/recommend? : I enjoyed myself

Howdy folks,

This is a review of Winnie.

Let me begin by talking a bit about Paulie Tunks. Paulie Tunks was a guy I worked with when I was involved in the travel industry. Paulie was a roundish, butterball, roly-poly type of guy with a jovial face and a loud voice. He was only 5 years older than I was, but tried to set himself up as my mentor regarding woman. Paulie’s primary rule was “I don’t talk much with my women.” This was based on the theory that the less she knows about you the better. Further, she will view you as ‘dark’, deep and mysterious.

After work he would regale me with stories of all the women he had conquered. He mentioned one spinster virgin who gave up her virginity to him because he was the first man to ask her a direct question. He then talked about a travel agent we both knew named Junko Shibata. Junko was a beautiful Japanese woman with all the beauty and grace Japanese women are known for.

“I had to break it off with Junko”, Paulie said. She was too ‘into me’ and wanted to get married. “She’s not the type I want to settle down with. He then mentioned how broken up she was losing him but, “That’s the way the cookie crumbles”, exclaimed Paulie. He even suggested I date her because he knew she was grieving over him.

Well, a few months later, I ran into Junko at a travel convention and asked her out. She accepted and we went to a lovely French restaurant and afterwards a romantic bar in The Rocks.

I was captivated by her beauty and kept wondering why Paulie stopped seeing her.

It was toward the end of a lovely evening where the following interaction ensued:

Junko: You seem preoccupied.
    Seagal: I was thinking about you dating Paulie Tunks.
    Junko: Dating Paulie Tunks?!
    Seagal: Didn’t you?
    Junko: Once.
    Seagal: Once?
    Junko: Yes, and he barely said a word.
    Seagal: And you thought he was deep and mysterious.
    Junko: Frankly I thought Paulie Tunks was a dickhead.

There you have it. You have to take, like this review, what Paulie Tunks says with a grain of salt.

Let’s get to Winnie.

When I arrived at 142 I was told Winnie was the only one that was available. Once I saw her I was more than happy. Winnie is a bit solid, but it is a nice solid. She has nice suckable nipples. I like Winkie’s face. It is pretty, delicate and kind.

I was tired after a day at work and the long trip to Hornsby so I thought I would let Winnie be in charge.

She started by giving me a massage and it was then that Paulie Tunks theory about shutting up came into my mind. So, during the session I said very little.

The session was neither passionate, nor mechanical. It was fairly gentle and easy.

I started by sucking her lips and moved down to her pussy where I kissed, licked and sucked on her pussy lips and clit. In no time we were in 69 and Winnie does a good bbj, but a little soft for me.

After 69 I had her in mish and cowgirl and eventually came in her mouth.

There was very little talk and thank God she didn’t do any FOAM, (Fake orgasm and moaning.).

Right near the end the following exchange occurred

Winnie: You don’t talk much.
    Seagal: Do you think I am mysterious and deep?
    Winnie: I don’t understand?
    Seagal; Do you know Paulie Tunks?
    Winnie: No

Then again, who really knows anyone? Tunks was a bullshit artist and was neither deep nor mysterious. Eventually Paulie married Efrema Gray. She now looks like a ten tonne Tessie and he looks like he’d need a fork-lift to help him get out of bed because he’s so fat.

The only mystery surrounding Paulie Tunks is why he hasn’t had a massive coronary and left this moral coil.

As for Winnie . . .I liked her and if I draw her again I’ll be reasonably happy.

Well, it’s time to leave.

See you soon gang.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta hand it to him, the man has an unmistakable style. And hard to kill, too. Would read again. AAA+++

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    I have to agree. Really entertaining.

Sincerely

Paulie Tunks

(Just kidding).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what a writing man. Pls keep writing.