Date of Visit : 8/12/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7cowper.com.au

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : check website

Size/shape : tall about 175cm-ish and probably size 10/12

Nationality or Ethnicity : korean

Services Provided : cbj, light kissing, fs

Value for money/recommend? : based on this punt : yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

wanted to have a cheap root.. i went to this place this morning to take an advantage of their early bird offer which is $65 for 30 mins. i checked on their roster via ausxxx before i left and my first target was the busty Lala and Coco would be my second choice

this is my first time to go to this place and i spent almost an hour on the street. got there around 11am. parked the car at the rear and there were already a punter at the front door. when i got into the building he was already gone into one of the rooms and i was taken to the room at the front by the young asian papasan.

a few seconds later 3 girls arrived in front of me. one short one named yuki, one medium one which i dont remember what her name was and a tall one named angela. yuki and angela has large breasts while the other girl who doesnt seem to speak english at all has medium size breasts. i dont really know why would they put up the roster on our forum while non of the girls from the roster is actually working. i immediately decided it was between the yuki or angela. i was ready for a dud punt knowing that she is a korean and when i asked them if any of them can kiss, she responded by showing a disgust face of the idea of kissing a customer.

anyway.. i choose angela and she left to take her gear up. i nuded and hit the shower. a few seconds later she came back while i was still showering myself facing the wall. when i turned my head she was already naked.. its too bad.. i'd love to strip her myself.

i was right, she has a beautiful smooth skin, a perfectly shaped large breasts with small nipples. she isnt shaved down there but not too bushy. so i just lay down the bed and started with small conversation to create a good chemistry. and she started to loosen up. it turns out that she is quite chatty and funny so we laughed a lot. her english is good enough to make a good conversation. then she grabbed a dom and put it on me and started to suck. her bj was okay without being outstanding. i tried to explore her body to. my hands were everywhere, her boobs feel so nice, not that soft but not that hard either. just the way i like it. i played with her pubic hair and her pussy and i could feel the she was starting to get wet. i dont know if she managed to lube up before or not. and then she took control. she went on top and slowly put her self in.

during this time, i whispered on her ear a few times so that i can enjoy it more and she obliged. and i asked her politely if i can kiss her a little bit and she said yes. so she lowered her self until our faces meet and we kissed. i got up and we sat facing each other, while we slowly moving our hips. she genuinely seemed to enjoy it and she got a bit faster and faster and her breathing got heavier. and then it happened. she came.
    it was very cool thing ever. to see a woman having orgasm in front of you. she was shaking and moaning, her eyes were wide open and i could feel her vagina pulsating. i tried to hold back but couldnt so a few seconds after i shot mine too.
    it wasnt as long as i expected but it was really nice. later she told me that she never came before, even with her ex boyfriend. and it had been a very long time since she had an orgasm so she was happy and told me that i brought her into a good mood.

overall it was a good punt for me. and yes i will make a return visit to see her if i am in the mood. and for 7cowper management is it possible to get a response about your roster that you post on this forum.

ps : to mod..can i submit reviews from back in august and sept?

andrewblake said:
    28th February 2015 11:24 PM
    Nice to see reviews coming in here!..

Great read..

Thanks..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angela

Angela good nice. Is her on tomorrow ?