Default uglyphil's weekend of debauchery - Part IV - JoJo/YuYu?..
After Lilly, I went back to my friend's house, cleaned up and packed the car. This all took about two hours and by then I was recovered enough for my final hour of fun.

Person's Name : YuYu (pronounced "JoJo" ... maybe)

Establishment : 7 Cowper, Granville

Date of Visit : 17/8/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Granville - Adult Service | Brothel (please note that this is A website, but probably not that up to date...)

Hours of Business : 10AM - Late

Rates : $140 daytime special

Size/shape : tall (5"8'?), slender. B-cups (enhanced), long black hair, big brown eyes and looks like a movie star (read on)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : Light kissing (no french kiss">DFK ), CBJ, CFS, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, best punt for the money this weekend.

My experience/comments :

Went to 7 Cowper and it was full on. Placed in a waiting room and JoJo came out and met the guy next door, who thankfully turned her down and left! I do not know what is wrong with that guy because she is gorgeous! Went into the room, exchanged the cash and I had a shower (I was SERIOUSLY clean this weekend ).

Onto the bed and we started with lovely light kissing (it was here I discovered her aversion to french kiss">DFK) and hugging and exploring each other's bodies. All the time we are talking and kissing I cannot shake the feeling she reminds me of a certain Chinese-American actress, but damned if I can remember the name! It wasn't just her face (which IMO is a very close likeness) but also in her/their mannerisms...

I asked her to suck me and she put on the dom and gives me a pleasurable CBJ. She got about halfway down, but used her hand as well, so the whole shaft was still being stimulated. All the time, whenever she looked at me... who the hell does she remind me of?!?!?!

Then we moved into missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish (which had her worried) and so I went slowly and gently. Gradually building the tempo, she gave light moans of encouragement and finally I exploded into the dom. At the point of climax JoJo made a face that seemed like pain and I worriedly asked her if I had hurt her. She turned to me, smiled (that damned actress again!) and reassured me that everything was OK, then thanked me.

She thanked me! Good God, so should be the other way around.

Explored each other some more, then I moved to DATY. She got nice and juicy and tasted lovely. When I finished, there was another round of thanks and I was ready to go again.

Doggy this time, followed by reverse cowgirl. As this was my attempt at a second hat trick in two days, however, there was no way I was going to cum in the hour like that. So onto my standby favourite and JoJo lay on her stomach and even spread her ass and allowed my to rub her asshole (not penetrate) while I wanked. The plan was to cum over her ass, but she deftly (in one motion) ripped a couple of tissues out of the box, reached back with a reverse backhand and caught my cum. To be fair I hadn't asked if I could cum on her ass (just assumed) and in any case her skill at catching my load was just so damned impressive! Like a martial arts move... wait a minute, that actress has been in some martial arts movies...

As JoJo showered, I did a quick search on my phone and found the actress. I swear to God I nearly punched the air in delight. I had just fucked a dead ringer for Lucy Liu! I kid you not guys, JoJo looks and acts like Lucy (without the freckles, which I miss), but damn... that was one fantasy I never thought I'd never get to fill

JoJo is a good WL. As always YMMV, but I will be back. I felt that we had a really good "connection", which is hard to define and replicate. Making this a lovely punt for me. And I hope that the "thank yous" JoJo kept throwing my way were more than just acting as well. I just hope that in the future she trusts me enough to french kiss">DFK as this was the only thing missing from the experience IMO, but even with the light kissing she is worth the money.

So there you have it guys, if you have followed my story around the forum, you will see that I have spend nearly a grand and "wasted" several hours my time with travel and rooting. This was a once in a lifetime experience for me. From now on I will restrict myself to one punt a weekend (maybe two, at a pinch :P ). I hope you enjoyed reading about my travels as much as I enjoyed experiencing them. All of the punts were enjoyable in their own unique way and I have to say I had a wonderful time.