Thread: Big Elsa

Banned

Cool Big Elsa

It was last week and I received a text from MOC indicating that a new young hot looking girl with the figure of a model had just been interviewed for a job with their agency. She was at the high end in terms of price but she was willing to provide both CIM and COF as part of her service. I decided to make a booking with Big Elsa after work.

Big Elsa walks in wearing a sparkling silver short dress and high heels. It is the same outfit as seen in the photos on her profile. She is tall about 170 cm with long legs and in her early 20’s. Her body is slim about a size 6 and her face is pretty with long flowing hair that goes all way down her back. Her skin is smooth and white. She had the appearance of a model. I gave her a hug near the mirror and had to get my hands immediately on her nice cute bottom. I slightly pulled up her dress to reveal her black G-string in order to let my hands take charge of her rounded cheeks.

We started chatting and it became apparent that Big Elsa’s English was very basic so out came my mobile phone google translator to start our communication. She tells me that she is from Shanghai but what made me excited was to hear that she had just arrived the day before and I was her first booking. Oh yeah!! We laugh and she giggles and we seem to hit it off immediately.

I asked her to join me in having a shower together. Before we do it, we get undressed and I’m impressed by what I see. Big Elsa has nice C cup breasts and a slim figure with no tattoos. So we head off for a shower where she assists in giving me a good wash. We cuddle and kiss each other and it allows for my fingers to explore her private part in the shower. After a few minutes in the shower, we dry up and head back to the bedroom for some real action.

In the bedroom, we stand hugging each other and continue kissing like lovers. We then jump onto the bed together and are lying close to each other where we engage in DFK. She then pushes me onto my back and tells me that she wants to lick my body starting with the neck and suggests to me that she wants to give me a hickie on my neck. I wasn’t that keen so she goes about licking my nipples and chest before moving slowly down to my friend and the area around him. She gets to my friend and gently licks my friend from top to bottom and all sides with her tongue. I asked her to turn around so I could have a clear view of her private part in order to finger it and to see her bottom close to my face. She lets me do it and she starts to moan but the more I enter her with my fingers the louder her moaning becomes. Then she decides to give me BBBJ. I had decided to stop playing with her private part by that time so I could observe her giving BBBJ facing me. She was giving me constant eye contact as she pleased my friend. It was as if she wanted my approval as to whether she was doing it correctly and I told her that it was just perfect the way she was doing it that is, in a slow and sensual way that made me just want to rest there and let her do it forever.

Elsa was enjoying my friend so much that I asked her to move her sexy body around again into the 69 position. I had perfect view of her private part which allowed me to tease it again. She was moaning more as she was getting greater pleasure out of it.

The session was going so well with my friend receiving fabulous BBBJ from Big Elsa. She uses her tongue very well in pleasing my friend. It was time to explore her down south. We moved positions so we were facing each other lying on each other. We get the condom on and then start going for it in missionary then doggie and later with her legs wide apart before returning to doggie. She was always looking at the mirror and I sensed she was enjoying it very much watching herself have sex with me.

I thought we’d have a quick break after some nonstop action. It wasn’t going to be the case. Big Elsa starts HJ on my friend which moves quickly to BBBJ again. I asked her why she was so keen to go down on my friend and she replied that she just wanted him. After some time giving me great BBBJ, the condom came back on and we proceeded to explore each other’s bodies in doggie, playing the cello and missionary where I tried Spanish before coming onto her lower half of her face, breasts and her hair. Big Elsa didn’t jump up immediately as would most girls do. She was composed and slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I later followed her.

After our showers, Big Elsa was doing a bit of posing on the bed. She reminded me of a model who wanted to show off her slim body. This girl is lively and slightly cheeky despite her poor English but she is friendly and wants to communicate with you. Even though time was up, she didn’t want me to go and kept me from leaving. She was keen to chat via our google translator.

I can say that Big Elsa was very enthusiastic to pamper me and time with her was very relaxing and lots of fun. She is gorgeous and pretty with a sense of humour. It makes a significant difference when you have great sex but you also have a great time just being with the person who has a fun personality. She was worth seeing and you won’t be disappointed with this girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did she provide CIM as advertised?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She sounds great what was the advertised rate?

Banned
    I opted for COF but I could have had CIM if I stayed with the BBBJ. Her price is $400 per hour. The girl in the photos is the girl you will see.