Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boobies or booties

Banned

Red face Boobies or booties

hihihihi

I'm recovering my fractured ankle with pt session since I removed my cast off, and realised how scanty my bum is... I knew I have such a tiny tits but didn't know the importance of sexy booties.... So I've been working out hard to make my body so toned! I'm happy enough that I can walk properly at the moment though...

But just wondering whether you guys are more interested in boobies, or booties or else.
    I think few years ago people are not that into booties, but maybe because of Kardashian many people want to have big bums... So they squat.. Etc...
    Unfortunately customers choose me not because of big boobies, big booties. Maybe they choose me because I smile when I greet them or maybe there's no choices -_- ㅋㅋㅋ

What do you mostly look for when you choose the girls? someone can really like giant boobies(eg, ahlungor) some more like pretty face than body, some just want tall girl, Some of you maybe find attractive to special ethnic whatsoever.

If there's a parlour that women can choose guys, I'd choose tall guy with big back...ho ho ho...

Its always the smile that catches me. I can never pass a beautiful smile. My preferred size is 8-10.
    I'm a B( . )( . )BS man but its not the size that counts most.
    The shape of matters more for me, therefore I much prefer natural breasts. Oh!! Legs and thighs

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    I'm all about the shape of the boobies and booties. Doesn't have to be big, but the shape has to be nice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Booty is my favourite thing, it's very hard to find a WL with an amazing ass. Definitely preferred I have almost no interest in boobies, only booty!

You should update us with a new booty pic Jerry as the ones they post for the roster only have your titties!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by crum View Post
    Booty is my favourite thing, it's very hard to find a WL with an amazing ass. Definitely preferred I have almost no interest in boobies, only booty!

You should update us with a new booty pic Jerry as the ones they post for the roster only have your titties!
    For me tight, small Asian booty. Nothing better than a 69 with tight little booty. Your colleague Erica has a nice package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer a size 6, wouldn't mind enhanced boobs but don't like giant boobs, don't like giant booties either, everything in balance. 160-165cm tall would be perfect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think booty is more important for me.. My line of thinking is, a nicely toned butt takes effort to achieve but boobs are just what you're born with!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Given two girls with the same physique: Personality first - nice smile, attentive, down to earth kind of attitude.
    Bodies: My preference is for relatively tighter, smaller packages: small boobies and firm bums. Growing up most girls fit this description. This was before fast food restaurants and soft drinks...

If you are a dancer, you usually will have a very toned and yet meaty and atheletic butt, that's the best !

Just like Lilian's !

She has no idea how good her body is !!

Haha, since sister Jerry has specifically mentioned my name, I think I better clarify :

Yes, breasts man all the way but many of my favourite ladies actually has medium to smaller breasts: like Cici, Tiffany, Leng, Mena, Momo, Kelly and the Thai girl at SL , I forgot her name ! May be Penny I think !

But surprised surprised, they all have pretty good butt from memory and perfect to grab on to.......lol

A well balanced body is most important I guess and the overall whole package !

Hope you get well soon and speedy full recovery, Christmas is cumming !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could not agree more, for me it's not about the size but more about the shape. As long as they're firm I'm pretty much fine with them

Any one watching the races on Channel 7?

For me, the first choice fuck is has to be Francesca ! So sexy and busty, a real womanly hot babe !

But then again, look at Rachel Finch ! Quite skim down after giving birth, may be only a small B cup now but she is so beautiful and wholesome ! Never say no to her !!

Btw , an Asian guy won the man's fashion on the field ! If he is not gay, he probably should have no trouble picking up free fuck at Flemington !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Btw , an Asian guy won the man's fashion on the field ! If he is not gay, he probably should have no trouble picking up free fuck at Flemington !
    if he's not gay im a chinese astranout

Junior Member(有D料到)
    too easy of a question for me anyway, boobies FTW but size does not matter it is the shape indeed.. but booties is like kebab at the end of your nightout when you are drunk, you dont really need them but still a good addition to your night.. hmm.. i think ill have a kebab tonight.. and maybe some booty..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 on the feeling after the cast is removed.. great feeling to have it off but a mountain to climb in terms of getting fit again.. still have not return to my original fitness again and that was 1.5 year ago since i broke my fibula.. warmest regard and best of luck to your christmas.. on a second thought I will skip the kebab tonight.. and sorry for the ramble guys, my date been on the bar for so long i have to keep myself occupied otherwise id look stupid.. and screw this hipster american style bar, what kinda bar does not have TV these days!!?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely booty! Having said that, small tight Asian behinds are my thing! Not fussed at all by boonies.

Combination Ommelette Please

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its the full package; it's the feeling; it's the face, its the body, it's the smile, it's the personality, its the aura, its the karma, it's the energy, it's the vibe ... you feel it before you know it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast