Thread: Miso Honey - Get a bloody website!!!!!!!!

HoldenLS1

Exclamation Miso Honey - Get a bloody website!!!!!!!!

Seriously when the hell is this place getting a website???
    They'd be missing out on a fair bit of business to luvasian, asianstar and yimi when you can't even see what girls are on without the inconvinience of having to call them!!
    So if you go there or call them, make sure you complain about it like I do

I have mentioned this several times to them. Seems like they are resisting to come in to the 21st century.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenLS1 View Post
    Seriously when the hell is this place getting a website???
    They'd be missing out on a fair bit of business to luvasian, asianstar and yimi when you can't even see what girls are on without the inconvinience of having to call them!!
    So if you go there or call them, make sure you complain about it like I do
    i rkn mate, im sick of calling them, it would be so much easier for them to have a website with a roster.... they would get alot more business and it would make me more willing to punt there alot more especially since my favorite wl works there who's an absoulte gem but unfortunate i never know when she's back this place deffitnely the best all round asian brothel, and i know cause i go to asian brothals reguarly like asian star, tops...all the time

HoldenLS1
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I have mentioned this several times to them. Seems like they are resisting to come in to the 21st century.
    Well lets hope we're not the only ones mate!!
    Hopefully they'll realise the benefits would outweigh the costs, which you wouldn't think would be much these days!

Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    i rkn mate, im sick of calling them, it would be so much easier for them to have a website with a roster.... they would get alot more business and it would make me more willing to punt there alot more especially since my favorite wl works there who's an absoulte gem but unfortunate i never know when she's back this place deffitnely the best all round asian brothel, and i know cause i go to asian brothals reguarly like asian star, tops...all the time
    Haha yeah its a pain mate.
    Hopefully they see this thread and consider giving it a go!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yea get a website and maybe do a bit of a reno, rooms are a bit dero IMO

HoldenLS1
    Quote Originally Posted by catlicker View Post
    yea get a website and maybe do a bit of a reno, rooms are a bit dero IMO
    True, it could do with a bit of a tidy up.
    I hope they put priority on getting a website though. After all, the girls are the most important thing..lol!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes the rooms are really getting dero lately and the shared shower cringe, i have walked in twice now on some old chumps washing their junk, seriously dont ever want to see that shit again

HoldenLS1
    Quote Originally Posted by levi1980 View Post
    yes the rooms are really getting dero lately and the shared shower cringe, i have walked in twice now on some old chumps washing their junk, seriously dont ever want to see that shit again
    Haha, yeah not the best set-up to say the least!!

HoldenLS1
    Still no website!!!!

Hope everyone's being complaining