Thread: Molly - She wont dissapoint!

Banned

Molly - She wont dissapoint!

Service Provider's Name: Molly

Session Month & Year: Wednesday 18 February 2015

Establishment Address: 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW

Phone Number : 02 9967 9991 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150

Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime

Web Page/Photos: None available at this stage.

Photo Authentication: N/A.

Estimated Age: Mid late 20’s

Hair Colour: Brown Hair Length: Medium

Nationality: Chinese

Eyes Colour: Brown. Skin Colour: Light Skin: Very smooth.

Height: About 160 cm / 5 ' 3 " Body Shape: Slim.

Estimated Breast Size: C cup. Enhanced breasts: No

Pubic Hair: Shaven

Kissing Available: Yes DFK and she is a good kisser.

Services Provided : Kissing, BBBJ, Daty, Full Service.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes and she loves it.

English: Good

Overall Looks: Pretty

Overall Personality: Very Friendly.

Overall Performance: Very Good.

Value for money/recommend? : Good value for money and well worth a return visit.

Roster: Wednesday not sure what other days.

Roster Says:
    Molly - Size 6, D cup, 160CM, very experienced, GFE or PSE, DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming, absolute top service, THE COMPLETE PACKAGE. Chinese lady.
    "Wow.. Molly starts @533 with full honours and complete recommendation.. No disappointment.. this is a pleasant slim body lady who also offers a very adventurous extras service.. Molly can be one of the naughtiest ladies you will find but can still be a top GFE.. a really nice lady.. Please welcome Molly and this roster knows she will be a very busy lady."

Review:
    Molly Walked in the room in a nice pretty red outfit which showed her ample boobs and short, slender body and greeted me with a nice friendly smile.

Started off with a shower together, something that is pretty rare at 533 so nice touch. Then some kissing and then onto the bed for more kissing and fondling and then sucking her perky nipples and kissing her breasts.

She has very nice, soft probably C cup, natural breasts which I love and she was very responsive to any attention I gave them.

Finally moved on down to her well manicured pussy for some daty She has a nice tasting pussy and just loves daty.

On with the dom and she mounted me in my favourite position cowgirl, She is not overly large down there and the fit was so snug a pure delight.

Molly seemed to be enjoying herself riding me hard occasionally moaning I assumed with delight.

She cleaned me up we had a cuddle and then I had a quick shower.

Back to the bed and more of the same for round two.

What a trooper this girl is no idle chatter just on with business until time was up and one happy punter showered and left with a smile from ear to ear on his dial.

For me Molly is a good GFE and well worth a return visit.

Happy Punting.

Naughty or nice Molly returns today 9/12

533Just a few minutes north of the city

One of 533s finest and N-A-U-G-H-T-I-E-S-T ladies..

The face, the body, the personality with fluent english.. The complete package..

Be it PSE or GFE with DTBBBJ,CIM, Rimming and extra service.. What else can you experience!

Molly - Size 6,D cup,160CM,very experienced,GFE or PSE, DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming, absolute top service, THE COMPLETE PACKAGE. Chinese lady.
    "Wow..Molly returns @533 with full honours and complete recommendation.. No disappointment..this is a pleasant slim body lady who also offers a very adventurous extras service..Molly can be one of the naughtiest ladies you will find but can still be a top GFE..a really nice lady.. Please welcome Molly and this roster knows she will be a very busy lady."

This lady will prove to be popular so be sure to book and reserve your place on the Molly express..

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

533 NEWS - Naughty or nice Molly returns Wednesday 16/12

533Just a few minutes north of the city

One of 533s finest and N-A-U-G-H-T-I-E-S-T ladies..

NAUGHTY OR NICE MOLLY RETURNS WEDNESDAY 16/12 FOR YOUR PLEASURE..

The face, the body, the personality with fluent english.. The complete package..

Be it PSE or GFE with DTBBBJ,CIM, Rimming and extra service.. What else can you experience!

Molly - Size 6,D cup,160CM,very experienced,GFE or PSE, DTBBBJ, CIM and Rimming, absolute top service, THE COMPLETE PACKAGE. Chinese lady. "Wow..Molly returns @533 with full honours and complete recommendation.. No disappointment..this is a pleasant slim body lady who also offers a very adventurous extras service..Molly can be one of the naughtiest ladies you will find but can still be a top GFE..a really nice lady.. Please welcome Molly and this roster knows she will be a very busy lady."

This lady will prove to be popular so be sure to book and reserve your place on the Molly express..

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2015 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html
    For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991