Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodycare Fortitude Valley - possible change of direction?

Banned
    Don't waste your time . If your staying in valley go see Hannah instead .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went back today for a one hour and saw a Korean girl. Asked for a firm massage for the first part and it was just that, including a back-walk and all. After the rollover she switched to soft and there was a lot of tease. She dropped a few hints, but they were a bit obscure, but eventually I asked straight out and was rewarded at the end, but the damage was still steep.
    Good experience, but better value elsewhere as I'll pay that once, but not twice.
    I note that in the last few months there has been a changeover if staff - 3 different girls have come good, but I don't think it's universal. However it seems more hit than miss. Despite the high prices $75 for the hour, it does have showers in the room and stays open late. On the down side some of the girls charge FS prices for a topless BJ, so be careful!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just out. Got a Thai girl that gave a decent massage, all the hints being there, but when I asked for extra I was told "I'll change with a girl that does". So out goes the Thai girl, in comes a Korean girl, who poured down half a bottle of oil on my junior and proceeded. Very mechanical, damage bill $75+50.

Been to this place 5 times now, won't be bothered going back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Korean girl sounds like the same one- half a bottle of oil! Yeah- they're just greedy. Don't think I'll bother again- can get better for less elsewhere. It's main advantage for me is it's proximity to work, but saving time doesn't make getting ripped any easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12