* 7 Cowper st yumico
Yumico Review
* Tried 7 Cowper st granville on thursday (28/08/2014). Was shown 4 girls, Yumico seemed the best from the ones that were presented to me. Paid for a 45minute session and boy it didn't disappointed. Yumico was pretty energetic and enthusiastic during the entire session, she was on it from the get go and certainly made the session worth it.
* Had a quick shower, she dried me up with a towel and tickled my balls whilst at it. Afterwards she told me jump on the bed and started playing with me, kissing my nipples, licking my balls. She slapped the lip onto my dick and gave me a CBJ. Her CBJ was excellent, I really enjoyed her and her enthusiasm whilst at it was amazing, she was just full with energy.
* After that she did cowgirl for a good solid while, really enjoyed that and my dick was hard as. Just wanted to continue it going. Afterwards i went for the doggy and number of positions, which she was help to do and listen to my needs. She was really into and I was satisfied. After i cummed, i had 10mins to go and she was keen to have another go, so we jumped on for round 2 and surprisingly enough she got me cumming when I proneboned her.
* Lastly my judgement of her appearance is that she is more of a cute girl over sexy. Im sure all of us have our own opinions on this, But visually she really gets me going. Her milky white skin and cute bubble butt, Id recomend her to any bro out there who goes all gaga over this look.

Yes I will come back to see her.