Thread: 3 strikes is enough!!

3 strikes is enough!!

Sorry bros just need to vent here.
    Rang up and made a 1hr booking with Mimi.
    Took a 1hr drive in heavy traffic only to be told
    that customer has extended. Then shoves me onto
    The only girl available (erica). What was i to do
    after 1hr drive and with limited time also?
    So Erica it is!! Erica thought it was a good time
    to do her manicure and have a smoke into my 45min punt.
    I don't go there often but when I do its a long trip for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I understand that frustration before there too. Annoying as fuck. It's all about the $$$$

Yeah. I bit my tongue and just hoped for a positive
    outcome with Erica. But that wasn't even close.

If you are travelling for one hour how many other shops did pass that do not treat punters like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    If you are travelling for one hour how many other shops did pass that do not treat punters like this?
    From where I was coming from none. What's your point?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've long given up on this one. I've cut my losses. My last visit I was told that the girl had made a booking via her mobile phone without asking management. I thought this was a rather creative excuse but still voted with my wallet and went elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    From where I was coming from none. What's your point?
    I find it funny people will travel and go to shops that indulge in shady practices but pass by plenty of other shops with good girls and good business practices then complain about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If he is coming from down south towards Wollongong then he probably isn't coming past any. I've had the same thing happen to me a number of times but usually the replacement girl isn't bad. Happened to me last week over sms and I said don't worry about it I won't come and they offered me a 20% discount and replacement girl turned out to be pretty damn good! What other shops in the area provide bbbj for a similar cost and don't indulge in shady practices such as not honouring your booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am done as well!

2nd time in a row now, that I have made a booking days in advance only for them to make an excuses when I arrived before suggesting I take someone else.

TP64 are here bumping threads left right and centre, day in and day out. If they had ANY integrity that would actually try and acknowledge their shady practises and 'try' to do something about it. The fact about, we on the forum are the people they should be trying to satisfy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Never been to this place but they sound similar to 533.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Me too!

Yeeeup - I just had the same prob @533
    I'm a regular with Michelle - booked for 130 came at 1.15 to keep them happy , got pushed to 3pm ! They double booked me Twice 😡 - took ages to get there for me , took time off work and had to leave before she was free. It's pretty simple stuff , if they Called or texted I could of waited

Banned
    Fuck em these shops. Its some of the great girls here that keep them in business. Management wouldnt knowca booking if they fell over it and as for extending, igave asked to extend and been told by management that they have bookings ....so get fucked this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chill ax braz just a punt plenty of babes and ships to go round it happens not like ist new shite I've been stiffed before its punting only money make some morne and spend some omor money go see a Thai babe