Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look?

Do wl treat you differently depending on how you look and what race you are? Say you are a tall white male compared to an asian/indian chubby male would they treat you differently?

I'm thinking of going to one around sydney but i dont want to have sex with a women who's not enjoying i

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First impressions count and the physical appearance is what people see first.

If you are a nice and polite guy that treats them well, there is no reason for them to treat you less than any other customer.

You cant be serious...............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I doubt it. I am fit/handsome as fuk but some WLs still treat me like trash.

Maybe some old ugly guys can chime in if you get treated better than when you were young?

Senior Member(無間使者)

You can control how you look but now how the girl will view you... I wouldn't even worry about that.

Sorry to burst the bubble but most WL's you see will put on an act and at the end of the day it's not really your job to get them off.
    That's why you pay them, to get you off but as some punter did describe in an AR I read one time. The girl enjoyed it so much after the session she joked that maybe she should pay him.

Though having said that I'm sure 100% of guys will enjoy it more if they can see the woman is enjoying herself too and not just fake moaning and the like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be clean, be polite, don't act like an asshole.

You really want her to enjoy it? give her an extra $500.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyWetMan View Post
    I doubt it. I am fit/handsome as fuk but some WLs still treat me like trash.

Maybe some old ugly guys can chime in if you get treated better than when you were young?
    wow is this the norm? i'm a 20 year old guy aswell, if a wl treated me like trash id prob walk out straight away. fuk that

I thought they'd treat younger guys better..
    which places were you talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Age 20 something " means not much. Speak/act with class/elegancy counts. Most important $$$$$ .

I've been punting for years and haven't found many that treat me like crap - in fact, I can't remember any who treat me like crap. I do recall one freaking out when I softly caressed her boobs - but she told me that i was to only squeeze them hard. Fair call. Obviously each WL has a different personality, but some will really play up the friendly and flirtatious, others might be a tad more reserved. i've always been polite, friendly, respectful, easy-going with whatever their rules are and paid the required dollars without trying to haggle them down (which I suspect tends to piss them off).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some will react differently to circumcised vs uncircumcised....

I think by feeling at that moment of time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    First impressions count and the physical appearance is what people see first.

If you are a nice and polite guy that treats them well, there is no reason for them to treat you less than any other customer.
    I find that the way I'm dressed counts for a lot. The ladies love it when I turn up wearing a smart business suit and polished shoes. Have self respect in the way you dress and the girls will respect you for it.

I think personal hygiene would matters than look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why tall white guy to compare with my yellow arse, you racist fuckwiy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    YES!!! In some degree....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    in the same way there are different opinions & perspectives here, so also, imo, with WL

some won't mind if you are dressed white or blue colour, some might have preferences to race or circumcised dicks, i'm sure most would soon learn it does'nt matter

most, i reckon, appreciate a clean, calm, respectful customer. does that mean the service will be better? sometimes...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, circumcised vs uncircumcised is the game changer for sure. She will assume there's gonna be dick cheese under that foreskin, no matter how clean you are.

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post
    Be clean, be polite, don't act like an asshole.

You really want her to enjoy it? give her an extra $500.
    Couldn't agree more. After all it's first and foremost a transaction!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    The girls in most cases don't give a shit how you look as long as your clean it how you treat them that counts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A good WL will try to be very professional and give all customers good service.
    But the girls are only human; of course they will find a young fit handsome guy more attractive than an ugly, fat old guy.
    And they will of course treat different customers differently.
    Lots of research has confirmed that attractive people get better service everywhere - banks, restaurants, hotels etc - its just human nature (any of you who have worked in customer service have done it too - you give the hot young babe extra special attention and dismiss the ugly old woman) - and its x10 with something as close up and intimate as punting.
    You cant do much about your looks, height, age, weight (not immediately anyway) but there are certain things you can do to make yourself more attractive to a WL.
    Make sure you are clean, showered, shaved, and well groomed - don't stink!!!!
    Wear something half decent - don't rock up in shorts, t-shirt and thongs.
    Be sober - there is nothing uglier to a woman than a drunk man
    Be polite, respectful and courteous.
    In short, treat a punt like a date rather than a business transaction - if you treat a girl like a whore then she will treat you like a random customer, but if you treat her like a girlfriend then maybe she will treat you like a boyfriend too - you have to give BFE to get GFE.
    If you are a young fit good looking guy then a girl will be initially attracted to you; but if you are drunk, or stink, or are rude, or rough, then she will treat you with the contempt you deserve.
    In short - just be nice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast