Person's Name :Lulu

Establishment : 7 Cowper st Granville

Date of Visit : Oct 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9637-7922.SMS:0426629688

Hours of Business : 10am-3am

Rates : $90 for 30 minutes Full service

Size/shape : Busty DD Cup, Size 6.159cm. Students (lulu tell me)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinses

Services Provided : Full service/Cuc

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
.......Lulu showers.good sexy body...I lay her down on the bed as I crouch between her legs and lean forward to kiss her and suck gently on those beautiful tits of hers.lulu suck me . 69. I start massaging her pussy and as I attempt to slip a finger in she closes her legs and tells me,
Soon she flipped me over and got started on the front continuing the titty rub and follow with a cock slide with her crack. It was a very sensation experience as she slowly build up the pressure to get you to cum. Plenty of mixing it up with varied speed and strokes.open her arse. give her the finger treatment down below as well as getting a mouthful of her lovely breasts. Before long I cum with satisfaction while she hold me tight with a sequence of contraction down there not sure if I make her cum and squire with all the gel mixed but sure feel like it. I absolutely love getting my finger deep inside a girl while I kiss her but even at my suggestion of putting a condom on my finger I respected that and the punt was still fantastic.good blow jobs. Tongue kisses.....

After sensuous massage me. Happy!! Come back see lulu. Yes I will.