Person's Name : Candy
Establishment : 12 Bellevue - Surry Hills
Date of Visit : October, 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : tel:9281 8480
12 Bellevue street Surry hills , www.bellevue12.com.au
Hours of Business : 9:00am - 2:00am Monday to Friday
Rates : 20min $50, 30min $65, 45min $100, 60min $130
Size/shape : 6, DD bust enhanced, but great job. Blond hair, shaved/trimmed pussy.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand
Services Provided : Bbj with cim, kissing, cat bath, covered sex.
Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Howdy again Gang.

This is a review of Candy.

I always get things wrong.

I can remember in school once the teacher sought to check out our general knowledge and, as was par for the course, quizzed us in front of classmates. I remember this exchange with Mrs. Pomford:

Pomford: Steven. What country is north of America?
Seagal: That’s easy. Africa!
Pomford: Who was the first President of the USA?
Seagal: John F. Kennedy!
Pomford: Who is Albert Einstein?
Seagal: I’m not sure, but I think he invented the waterbed.
Pomford: Steven, you got a perfect score.
Seagal: Great.
Pomford: I meant perfectly wrong.

I got other things wrong too. I predicted that Nehru suits would be THE fashion trend. I predicted that Apple Computers would be a failure and no one would use mobile phones.

In life I KNEW Stephanie and I world stay together forever. (Note: I discovered forever was 3 years!)

Finally I KNEW my marriage to Feoriella would be a success and have discovered I have lived alone for the last 5 years.

I was wrong about Candy.

The more I have seen Candy the more I enjoy being with her and have come to respect the things in the past I didn’t like.

Like most people, Candy improves with each visit if you treat her well. In the beginning I felt she gave a half hearted service, but in retrospect feel she was unsure of what I wanted and how I was.

Candy is my favourite WL at the moment.

I think she has a very sexy face, with lovely full lips and a reasonable tight pussy. She gives a very good bbj and allows cim.

Her boob job is really good and she provides a no nonsense service that contains no bullshit.

As I have learned a bit about her I have learned she is a straight forward lady who provides an honest service without all the bad trappings that some WL give you e.g. FOAM (fake orgasm and moaning.)

In this punt I enjoyed a little dfk, daty, bbj with cim, cat-bath and covered sex in mish and cowgirl.

I have been wrong bout many things, but this time I am no longer wrong about her.

Is this an ad for her? In a way, yes. I bagged her in the past and should not have.

Will I see her again? Yes.

She is probably the best bang for your buck available in Sydney.

I don’t believe in hiding diamonds like Paula, in my previous review, and Candy in this one.

I have to go now.

Take care mates and I’ll be back soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven