Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney north shore scene - chatswood/ crows nest etc

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney north shore scene - chatswood/ crows nest etc

hi folks

i feel chatswood scene is now dying.... one place just closed down thomas st(the one upstairs).

1 kath st has got a couple -but the quality is hit or miss. oscar st got couple of thai places, but no new blood there...just same old milfs.

anyone has any suggestions for nice new surprises with cute faces?

any non-asian joints which are still affordable?

cheers

Banned
    Non Asian and affordable are rarely used in the same sentence!

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyprik View Post
    hi folks

i feel chatswood scene is now dying.... one place just closed down thomas st(the one upstairs).

1 kath st has got a couple -but the quality is hit or miss. oscar st got couple of thai places, but no new blood there...just same old milfs.

anyone has any suggestions for nice new surprises with cute faces?

any non-asian joints which are still affordable?

cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you like Thai B2B for $60 inclusive, 200/1 Kath is your go-to shop.

If you prefer Chinese/Taiwanese/HK basically non-thai asians, your options are quite limited.
    Pinkberry across the road has some only on Thurs, Fri and wkends. Mon and Tues are flooded with Thais.

Your best bet is to head to North Sydney, Sunny's men health is great, young line up of viets.
    Otherwise, st leopards have two shops on albany.

Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    If you like Thai B2B for $60 inclusive, 200/1 Kath is your go-to shop.

If you prefer Chinese/Taiwanese/HK basically non-thai asians, your options are quite limited.
    Pinkberry across the road has some only on Thurs, Fri and wkends. Mon and Tues are flooded with Thais.

Your best bet is to head to North Sydney, Sunny's men health is great, young line up of viets.
    B2B $60 inclusive is excellent value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recommendations for sydney mens health?

Ive been frequenting oscar st viets and definitely would love more choice.

Junior Member(有D料到)

jZHSpN

Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Any recommendations for sydney mens health?

Ive been frequenting oscar st viets and definitely would love more choice.
    I've only been there a couple of times, I say most of them is willing to please. Viets give better service than Chinese IMO.
    Their lineup is 90% viets, like Oscar st.

I liked Kim from the lineup, extremely shy had good GFE.

i stopped visiting Oscar st viets these days as they lifted the price now. Was 35 now 50 for 30min.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Albany st below teppanyaki. Decent chicks so can't complain. Disappointed that no pussy play nor licking allowed. I think them not having washing facilities comes in way of pleasure.

Plus no privacy is roof is open and you can we'll hear next door punter. Didn't feel relaxed at all...so no next time for me

I find thai chicks consistently willing to please but no as much hongkies or viets...anyone share the same sentiment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the address for sydney mens?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    B2B $60 inclusive is excellent value.
    That's a bargain!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And for full service? Where do we think is a decent place in this part of town?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    What's the address for sydney mens?
    83 walker st north std

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Albany st below teppanyaki. Decent chicks so can't complain. Disappointed that no pussy play nor licking allowed. I think them not having washing facilities comes in way of pleasure.

Plus no privacy is roof is open and you can we'll hear next door punter. Didn't feel relaxed at all...so no next time for me

I find thai chicks consistently willing to please but no as much hongkies or viets...anyone share the same sentiment?
    I second this. I guess it's give and take, typically most find HK/Chinese/Korean more attractive than Thais (I'm one of them).
    So for the beauty, you got to give up the service, and on the other hand you get the service from Thais, but they arnt as attractive to most as the other asians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    83 walker, parking is a bitch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I second this. I guess it's give and take, typically most find HK/Chinese/Korean more attractive than Thais (I'm one of them).
    So for the beauty, you got to give up the service, and on the other hand you get the service from Thais, but they arnt as attractive to most as the other asians.
    I guess it also depends on washing facilities. Albany st has none. neither does 515 kent - both have decent choice of gals, but alas no fingerplay. Without finger play i feel incomplete like i never had a massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess it also depends on washing facilities. Albany st has none. neither does 515 kent - both have decent choice of gals, but alas no fingerplay. Without finger play i feel incomplete like i never had a massage.
    The viet joint at Oscar st is good for what ur after, they lifted the price though to now $50/30min which is BS.
    The mamasan over there has some serious attitude problems too, would probably benefit from some dick slapping lessons.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The viet joint at Oscar st is good for what ur after, they lifted the price though to now $50/30min which is BS.
    The mamasan over there has some serious attitude problems too, would probably benefit from some dick slapping lessons.
    hi mate, which viet joint are you referring to? is that the one on main st or inside?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hi mate, which viet joint are you referring to? is that the one on main st or inside?
    de privilege or something its on the main st oscar st

there is a thai massage next,to it up the stairs

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Does anybody know what is happening at Club 350 (Penshurst Street East Chatswood)? I've called and got no answer, and there was a Closed sign on the door recently at about 7:30pm.
    I understood they were doing some renovations, but they should have been finished long ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... mus be full of cougars ??

Junior Member(有D料到)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast