Thread: KELLY-the punisher

KELLY-the punisher

Just saw Kelly. A tall slim sultry eyed princess with shaved pussy and hungry mouth to boot, who let me damage her in more than 1 way!
    After i showered i simply grabbed Kelly and pushed her to her knees and she simply took the idea straight to my balls and licked them along with my shaft for the next 10 minutes making sure i was rock hard BBBJB until i laid her ass on the bed's edge and entered her right there n then!
    Her tight shaved pussy was a blissful bonus to her eagerness to please as Kelly is a no holds bar kinda girl.
    She obligedly spread her legs so far you could of had a 3some right then but her ability to clench her pelvic floor muscles simply took me to the next level of pleasure. We fucked like high school kids at a prom frantically humping like fogs in the swamp. Her contribution to the session included lots of moans and the occasional banter in Chinese which by the sounds of her tone was enjoying my hammering.
    This soon enough turned into doggy then cowgirl then missionary and all along in between these posts she would hop off and blow my cock ensuring it was always rock hard.
    Kelly is 1 tough girl who goes out of her way to please and please she does well!
    I must say doggy with Kelly is amazingly tight especially when she tightens her pussy you almost come! Well i nearly did!
    Kelly contines to give all her efforts to take tge session higher n higher as she sucks n fucks you till you come. I did play starfish for a while but this girl really wants to be and enjoys being punished. This was a session that would go down in history for speed n accuracy as Kelly was a fighter n a lover. We must've left a puddle in the bed after screwing long n hard and Kelly's right attitude really lit up the room like New Year's eve.
    Rimming and BBBJBing set Kelly apart as she gave 200% effort all the way making this session 1 to write about.
    Her suction n tongue action on my red rod was astounding as she slurped n bobbed on my cock like a taylor fish at a $60 lure!
    With the time ending soon, Kelly kicked into overdrive n let me pin her up against the bed head and fuck her stupid! Yup in the pussy then in the mouth where it fucking belonged!
    Kelly DT like no girl I've met! No gag reflex here boys! Kelly is real pro!
    Was almost tgere then she got up laid me on the bed and sucked the fuck (literally) out of my cock filling her gullet CIM with my love juice squirt after squirt after squirt taking it ALL!
    Had a great fast paced session with a true fuck fanatic!
    You just gotta try her. Put Kelly on your bucket list!!!

Thanks JoeBlow. I seen her a couple of weeks ago. We started off slowly but round 2 was great. I concur, go and try Kelly guys! Dont expect much conversation though if you cant speak chinese. Oh and if one to partake in daty, you will be rewarded with a turbo charged fuck that will leave you lathered on sweat and jelly legged for the rest of the day. I had a ball!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow69 View Post
    Just saw Kelly. A tall slim sultry eyed princess with shaved pussy and hungry mouth to boot, who let me damage her in more than 1 way!
    After i showered i simply grabbed Kelly and pushed her to her knees and she simply took the idea straight to my balls and licked them along with my shaft for the next 10 minutes making sure i was rock hard BBBJB until i laid her ass on the bed's edge and entered her right there n then!
    Her tight shaved pussy was a blissful bonus to her eagerness to please as Kelly is a no holds bar kinda girl.
    She obligedly spread her legs so far you could of had a 3some right then but her ability to clench her pelvic floor muscles simply took me to the next level of pleasure. We fucked like high school kids at a prom frantically humping like fogs in the swamp. Her contribution to the session included lots of moans and the occasional banter in Chinese which by the sounds of her tone was enjoying my hammering.
    This soon enough turned into doggy then cowgirl then missionary and all along in between these posts she would hop off and blow my cock ensuring it was always rock hard.
    Kelly is 1 tough girl who goes out of her way to please and please she does well!
    I must say doggy with Kelly is amazingly tight especially when she tightens her pussy you almost come! Well i nearly did!
    Kelly contines to give all her efforts to take tge session higher n higher as she sucks n fucks you till you come. I did play starfish for a while but this girl really wants to be and enjoys being punished. This was a session that would go down in history for speed n accuracy as Kelly was a fighter n a lover. We must've left a puddle in the bed after screwing long n hard and Kelly's right attitude really lit up the room like New Year's eve.
    Rimming and BBBJBing set Kelly apart as she gave 200% effort all the way making this session 1 to write about.
    Her suction n tongue action on my red rod was astounding as she slurped n bobbed on my cock like a taylor fish at a $60 lure!
    With the time ending soon, Kelly kicked into overdrive n let me pin her up against the bed head and fuck her stupid! Yup in the pussy then in the mouth where it fucking belonged!
    Kelly DT like no girl I've met! No gag reflex here boys! Kelly is real pro!
    Was almost tgere then she got up laid me on the bed and sucked the fuck (literally) out of my cock filling her gullet CIM with my love juice squirt after squirt after squirt taking it ALL!
    Had a great fast paced session with a true fuck fanatic!
    You just gotta try her. Put Kelly on your bucket list!!!
    Is she young?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    What is young? Depends on how old you are I think! For me she is young about 30

Banned
    I booked her on Wednesday but didn't see her as the bookings here mean fuck all!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Review JoeBlow

I will definitely take your lead and give her a go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Isn't it amusing that she's a punisher reportedly aged around 30. Then the shop says young student girl passionate friendly service. And gfe too!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is her boobs natural or enhanced ?

Natural but not DD as advertised. Maybe just C cup and that is being generous. Still she is a reasonably good punt.

Taiwan dreamboat and DTBBBJ Queen Kelly in today 1/12

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Taiwan dreamboat and DTBBBJ Queen Kelly.. Spellbinding, gorgeous and sexy back.. Unforgettable..

Kelly - Size 7,DD+ cup natural bust, baby girl,168CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet petite young student girl,passionate friendly service, Taiwan girl."This sexy girl arrives @533 with sparkle and dazzle.. Magnetic with a young sexy model toned body with legs eleven!, a sweet GFE and gorgeous charm to entice the senses.. plus DTBBBJ.. Visit and experience this stunning new lady who on all counts is a new starlet to reside at 533. Simply irresistible. Kelly's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this THURSDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991