Girl's Name : Ivy

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 18 November, 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium boobs ( 35in C-cup natural tits, firm and perky ) and medium bums (est 36 in), waist (about 26in). Overall her body very shapely, size 8, 162 cm tall (without shoes on). white smooth skin. Very pretty and looks gentle. long hair.

Roster: unsure

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Roger sms me around lunch time that he had a new pretty young Korean girl starting to work in his shop, just arrived and suggested me to see her. Roger is now very busy and seldom contacted me these days. Therefore, his tips must be good and I booked immediately without hesitation.

When Ivy came to say hello, I saw an angel's face which looks so gentle. She is very beautiful and elegant. I could see her devil's body. Her firm round tits could easily be seen. She has fair skin and long legs. I paid for an hr and then went to her room together.

Ivy went into the bathroom and showered together with me. Very seldom for Korean girls in this shop to do these days. Her services are better than most Korean girls whom I saw in the past year (only Sky showered together with customers, based on my poor memory). I hugged Ivy for some time after we finished shower as I really love her nice curvy body. Her tits are so firm and perky and it was so nice to suck and lick. Her big firm bums are so nice to hold and squeeze too. Her belly is flat and her body is what guys would die for.

She speaks limited English and fence I didn't talk much with her, just concentrated on sex. Even though we didn't talk much, she is very friendly and has good girl friend feel.

She gave me CBJ and a very nice cat bath to start with. I started in mish position. Her pussy was quite small and tight. She made nice moaning noise, and seemed to enjoy the sex with me. She held my arms, wrapped my body tightly and occasionally used her hands to push my bums to go faster.

She next used CG to ride me. I grabbed her tits while she was on top of me. Very good feeling, as her tits are big and firm while she was on top, I could feel the weights of her tits. Later, I changed to doggy and banged her pussy hard and fast until I came.

We showered together and then rested for a while, She sucked me again to make me hard again. I then went for my second shot. This time very gently and slowly. We both enjoyed the remaining time. I didn't come for the second time. Didn't want HJ either. Hugging this pretty sex bomb until the buzzer rang.

Another good tips from Roger. Thanks, mate.